Suspects in court over 7/7 bombing

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Have you seen some of the footage of these blokes from the tube CCTV? In one instance there are eye witnesses, the blokes rucksack with the IOD in it, and footage of one of the ******* buying 100 gallons of Hydrogen Peroxide!

Hang them I say. or bang them up in Belmarsh in general population, let the cons provide the UK with some "justice"

no i have a good idea ..get all there stuff put it in bomb proof bunker through them in with it and a couple of genades..

Nah these idiots want to die, they think they're 'marters'

Let em rot in a cold cell for a long long time

Yeah I'm for the cell idea too, dying is waht they wanted to do to become marters.

We should be using them when they get sentenced as the americans do for hard labour.

The pedo in the news last night who got off cause the jails are full, the home secretary reckons he poses no threat to the public?!?!?!?!?!the ones in china maybe!!!!!

As a parent I know i wouldn't let him ****** babysit for me!!!!

I dont get what this country is coming too

Defo lock em up.

I was put in a cell for 14 hours when i got nicked a few weeks ago, it was ####ing freezing and the breakfast was #### as well. :mad:

What I never understand is if they think what they are doing is so right according to their warped sense of religion, how come when they get caught they deny everything? :uhm:

It's all ####ked up man, they've obviously been brainwashed. :wacko:

They'll only go and lock em up with a load of other extremists, prisons are a ####ing melting pot. They'll be worse when they get out, they'll be better off somewhere like Broadmoor.

Think its a case of we're right until questioned by someone who doesn't believe, also if they get locked up they won't be able to carry out there mission and get to mecca (And I dont mean the bingo).

Its a wierd thing to do especially as you only get one crack at this life!

I reckon torture the ####ers, stick them in a cell with dead pigs.

Biglockie said:
Think its a case of we're right until questioned by someone who doesn't believe, also if they get locked up they won't be able to carry out there mission and get to mecca (And I dont mean the bingo).

Just like to point out that going to mecca is not a meeting place for terrorists, it's purely a place of worship.

Defratos said:
Just like to point out that going to mecca is not a meeting place for terrorists, it's purely a place of worship.

Do these people think they will be welcomed into the house of God after killing loads of innocent people?

Defratos said:
Well honestly thats for god to decide, but my point is mecca has nothing to do with this conversation, so please lets not get the two issues mixed

Well the way I read Chris's post he's not trying to suggest that Mecca is a meeting place for terrorists, that seems to be your interpretation entirely.

The only one mixing them, seems to be you!

Biglockie said:

Well enlighten me on what he means by getting to mecca?

Well from what I gather from the news etc, Mecca is where the terrorists think they will end up, as they are commiting jihad instead of murder as we call it.

They are clearly mistaken, the only place they are headed is either all over the ceiling of the tube or in a prison cell.

Maybe they do think they can all meet up there, but I can assure you they won't. No almighty being is going to condone mass murder in his name.

Well I believe the news has been talking a lot of crap lately, because terrorists do not believe that they will end up in Mecca, they believe they will go to heaven. Now there's a huge difference. It's like saying you will end up in the church of England when you've passed away. Mecca is a place of worship and not where dead people end up, that's all I'm trying to make clear. As for where terrorists will end up thats for god to choose, and I've made my views on this point clear early on in this post.

Right I understand now, so Mecca is not like Heaven? I understood mecca to be the islamic equivelent of heaven.
You did not make the explanation very clear to someone who didn't understand until now.

To be honest I don't give 2 ###s where they think they'll end up, as long as its not next to me on public transport, because if one of these animals tried to blow himself up and failed, he'd still end up dead because i'd rip his #
###ing heart out of his chest and show it to him.
I think the public of this country have had about as much as they're going to take of this horse ####, we need a revolution.

What makes me laugh is that these animals can live and work in this country, earn money to fund their living which is no doubt of a better standard of that where they originated, then have the cheek to try and destroy us. I reckon anybody that attempts this sort of atrocity or even plans it ought to have their entire families deported, and i mean entire family. You can't hurt these people if they're dead but you can discourage them by letting them know their families will be ###### over.

well at least we both understand each other, I don't believe in the killing of innocent civilians and lets try not to forget that these lunatics have been blowing them selves up in Iraq killing hundreds of civilians each day for the past few years, so don't take it personally and please don't give me a dirty look the next time I use public transport (I've gotten enough of those) :3sadwalk: lol

As long as you don't mutter to yourself and have wires coming from your clothing, you should be fine!

A4Quattro said:
You can't hurt these people if they're dead but you can discourage them by letting them know their families will be ****** over.

The Isrealis tend to turf the family out and then bulldoze the family home of Palestinian suicide bombers...

A4Quattro said:
Right I understand now, so Mecca is not like Heaven? I understood mecca to be the islamic equivelent of heaven.

Mecca is a city, here on Earth. It's where muslims gather in pilgrimage to worship Allah.

unkle said:
The Isrealis tend to turf the family out and then bulldoze the family home of Palestinian suicide bombers...

Sounds like a plan!