Suspected bomb found in London

Yep - Same. Not what i want to hear being a couple of miles away.

Since the london bombings I havent been on any tubes or busses... Infact it takes twice the time and 10 times the hassle to get to work because of this.

And i don't live in London and seldom go to birmingham so i don't care!

Well not quite, i was in london for the weekend a few back.

According to Sky news, they've cleared Hyde Park & Park Lane to search a car in an underground car park but so far no sign of a bomb.

BBC News website mentions a car in an underground car park aswell.

doeboy said:

Your location is Birmingham, and you rarely go? I take it you mean you rarely head into town.

doeboy said:

Nice to see you care about your fellow human beings

doeboy said:

Doeboy what the hell do you take?

Come on people i wasn't serious. You two should know that! you've both read/commented on my post about the suicide bomber.

It is worrying. I've been to Tiger Tiger on two separate occasions in the last couple of years, and I watched the World Cup 2006 opener at the Sports Cafe also in the Haymarket. Mind you, nothing would stop me travelling to the capital; if the terrorists frighten us away, then they've effectively won their battle.

benw123 said:
Mind you, nothing would stop me travelling to the capital; if the terrorists frighten us away, then they've effectively won their battle.

I agree.

This country has gone soft, I was dumbfounded to read in the paper last weekend about the fundamentalists crying out for the queen to go to hell! This country does not need these people,why do we put up with them,why not kick them and their extended family out, and back to the hell holes they came from!!
Sorry rant over.

we are a PC country so how can we do that?

I never travel on the underground but thats only because I don't like it. Always stay in a Hotel in walking distance of where I need to be. Was down a couple of weeks ago in Belgravia. I love London and it will not put me off.

My Mrs works within a mile of Haymarket & ParkLane, last night she was going out for drinks after work but after hearing this she decided to get a cab straight home. I know everyone says you can't let it change your life but yesterday there was the fear that there may have been more undiscovered devices. In my opinion the terrorist scum win when they kill innocent people, they're not bothered if you have to change your plans.

Onlyme said:
Get a backbone Get a life
Get caught by one of them and you'll need both.....even if your "loaded"

i work about 2 mins walk from the bus they found, screened off, sh!t loads of police etc etc

IMO - if it's going to happen there's not a lot I can do about it - i'm certainly not going to stop getting on the bus or the tube because of it.

Niknak said:
This country has gone soft, I was dumbfounded to read in the paper last weekend about the fundamentalists crying out for the queen to go to hell! This country does not need these people,why do we put up with them,why not kick them and their extended family out, and back to the hell holes they came from!!
Sorry rant over.

I agree with this, all suspected terrorists should be locked up and their entire families deported back to wherever they originated, and by that I mean not where they were born, I mean back to the country their forefathers came from.

When the hate filled maggots responsible for this (i.e. Muslim extremists and their official 'apologists') eventually succeed in killing innocent people, it will be entirely the fault of the treasonous scum calling themselves the Labour Government.

They have deliberately refused to control our borders and remove the hundreds of thousands (if not more) of illegal immigrants, bogus asylum seekers, AND terrorists that they know to be here!

It is time for the will of the majority of the great British people to prevail over the alleged 'human rights' of these worthless savages who have no respect for their own lives, or, more importantly, anyone else's......... To this end all SUSPECTED terrorists, those that support them, and apologise for their actions should be rounded up and interned with immediate effect. The lives of law abiding British citizens are vastly more important than the rights of Muslim scum.

PS. I'm not suggesting that all Muslims are scum, just the ones that want to blow other people to bits, and those that support them!

PPS. The chances of a labour Government doing this are NIL. The BNP are the last hope for this Country!

voorhees said:
Get caught by one of them and you'll need both.....even if your "loaded"

Is this a threat voorhees as im not sure if i should contact the terrorist police regarding your post.

Jeep Cheeorkee driven into Glasgow airport terminal now Jeep on fire two British Muslims i assume

British Muslim??? Exactly what is a british muslim, are we at the point in time where if a dog is born in a stable do we call it a horse, this is not meant to be offensive but your either british or muslim.:icon_thumright:

Bainsy....go and make your sig bigger

Something happening at Glasgow airport too. Car on fire crashing into terminal building or something.

Do you mean my avatar Voorhess ? I supposse you are hinting that the picture is racist because its off a man in a turban sitting on a cart ? :haudrauf:

MikeA3 said:
i work about 2 mins walk from the bus they found, screened off, sh!t loads of police etc etc

IMO - if it's going to happen there's not a lot I can do about it - i'm certainly not going to stop getting on the bus or the tube because of it.

good for you mate, but Im not ashamed to say this stuff scares the **** out of me.