1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supporter!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by neversaydie, Nov 16, 2004.

  1. neversaydie
    Offline

    neversaydie Post Whore

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2004
    Messages:
    1,755
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Nov 16, 2004]
    Have been upgraded on the forums!!

    wohhooo!

    Ok excitement over now!

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
    #1
  2. Ads

    Ads

    [Sep 18, 2014]

  3. jojo
    Offline

    jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2003
    Messages:
    26,184
    Likes Received:
    1,649
    [Nov 16, 2004]
    Congrats... now to the next 250

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
    #2
  4. neversaydie
    Offline

    neversaydie Post Whore

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2004
    Messages:
    1,755
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Nov 16, 2004]
    Think Ill start a Pimp style debate - that worked for him to get loads of cheap posts!

    But it was entertaining! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
    #3
  5. Strick
    Offline

    Strick Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2004
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Nov 16, 2004]
    Nice one.
    So what are the titles and at what trigger points?
    #4
  6. AndyMac
    Offline

    AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2003
    Messages:
    9,833
    Likes Received:
    30
    [Nov 16, 2004]
    What about "Hitler wasn't all bad"?
    or "Jacko not guilty"
    or just simply disagree with some gobby insecure youngster on his choice of hooded top.

    They're all good.....
    #5
  7. AndyMac
    Offline

    AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2003
    Messages:
    9,833
    Likes Received:
    30
    [Nov 16, 2004]
    On a similar theme, do we get the same amount of credit for actually starting a post, as we do for chipping in unhelpfully?
    #6
  8. Just Plain Old
    Offline

    Just Plain Old Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2004
    Messages:
    1,265
    Likes Received:
    6
    [Nov 17, 2004]
    Hummmmmmm........ No. I'll behave myself!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    #7
  9. A4TdIJonnyboy
    Offline

    A4TdIJonnyboy New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2004
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Nov 17, 2004]
    Not being one for politics, didn't really agree with Hitler (but each to their own opinion), but lets face it, without him (a German person), we wouldn't be here talking Vorsprung Durch Technic - we'd probably be all chugging about in Austin Maxis or (heaven forbid) some form of French rubbish - our kids might be driving about in scuds, you never know!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    #8
  10. dickys3
    Offline

    dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2003
    Messages:
    2,955
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Nov 17, 2004]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

    Congrats on your post count!

    Rich
    #9
  11. imported_RastaS4
    Online

    imported_RastaS4 Guest

    [Nov 17, 2004]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

    G
    #10
  12. dickys3
    Offline

    dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2003
    Messages:
    2,955
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Nov 17, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    Did someone say party? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Sorry I have to say it.... Post Whore!

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    #11
  13. neversaydie
    Offline

    neversaydie Post Whore

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2004
    Messages:
    1,755
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Nov 17, 2004]
    Ha ha I agree! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
    #12
  14. imported_RastaS4
    Online

    imported_RastaS4 Guest

    [Nov 17, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    DickyS3 said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    Did someone say party? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Sorry I have to say it.... Post Whore!

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Hey Rich, I wouldn't be the one to talk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif


    G
    #13
  15. dickys3
    Offline

    dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2003
    Messages:
    2,955
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Nov 17, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    RastaS4 said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    DickyS3 said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    Did someone say party? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Sorry I have to say it.... Post Whore!

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Hey Rich, I wouldn't be the one to talk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif


    G

    [/ QUOTE ]

    whatever do you mean? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
    #14
  16. Danielson
    Offline

    Danielson Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2004
    Messages:
    704
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Nov 17, 2004]
    im gona jump on this, ha ha, guess im a post whore, i will mention that my samco hoses have been dispatched, cant wait to get them buggers on, not long to get supporter status, will have to pick up the pace! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif
    #15
  17. dickys3
    Offline

    dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2003
    Messages:
    2,955
    Likes Received:
    1
    [Nov 18, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    snoop said:
    im gona jump on this, ha ha, guess im a post whore, i will mention that my samco hoses have been dispatched, cant wait to get them buggers on, not long to get supporter status, will have to pick up the pace! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Is that your RS4 mate? Very nice!

    Not sure if it is as your sig says A4.

    Rich.
    #16
  18. neversaydie
    Offline

    neversaydie Post Whore

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2004
    Messages:
    1,755
    Likes Received:
    0
    [Nov 19, 2004]
    k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
    #17
  19. imported_RastaS4
    Online

    imported_RastaS4 Guest

    [Nov 19, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    neversaydie said:
    k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
    #18

Share This Page