Supersport Seats Tablet Mount

Tay

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a tablet mount to fit the S4 Supersport seats?

You could remove the back plate to fit a bracket, there is a oem bracket for some seats, but the pr codes in etka don't denote supersport seats for these, would require further checks, but its possible to make up one & fit for sure.

Can anyone recommend a tablet mount to fit the S4 Supersport seats?
Did you ever find a solution?

Old post revival I know, but just the question I have, I knew someone must have had this problem before.

Sorting our A3 was easy with a conventional headrest mount, but I am lost for a solution for the Supersports in the S4.

I had this problem a couple of years ago and ended up getting this holder...

https://uk.targus.com/products/in-car-ipad-tablet-holder-awe77eu

It’s pretty pricey (cheaper on Amazon) but has worked pretty well since. I adjusted the strap and using the clip can get it tight around the head rest so that it doesn’t slip out or move.

I have used it without it being tight (as I was worried about marking the leather) and it’s been fine, the weight of the iPad gives it some stability and holds it down (was worried about it flying off and hitting my toddler!).

Probably wouldn’t recommend going off road with it but then if you take my first approach, it’s a pretty tight fit.

One thing to note, as the headrests aren’t adjustable, you’ll have to adjust the seat to adjust the screen position. Having said that my toddler hasn’t complained and my seat are set in a usable position.

Reactions: HertS3 and GSB1
There's always this...(borrowed from a VRS forum)

Attachments

• ipad holder.jpg
    ipad holder.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 305
Reactions: cyhliu and GSB1
Wonder what a main dealer would charge for that piece of string?

Reactions: HertS3