1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superchips Bluefin - AUDI S3 2.0 TFSI Quattro (2007) - Stage-1 software

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Plastic_Badger, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Plastic_Badger

Plastic_Badger New Member

[Apr 24, 2013]
    BLUEFIN SUPERCHIP

Currently programmed with stage-1 software for an AUDI S3 2.0 TFSI Quattro (2007).

Provides an increase up to about 310bhp and makes a massive difference to way car goes!

Great thing about it is that you can switch back to normal in about 10 mins and then re-load whenever you want. I am led to believe it will work on any S3 2.0 TFSI Quattro but please check with Superchips about your vehicle year first.

This item has been used once to upload the software to the vehicle and once to set back to normal. It is in as new condition.

I am selling the unit due to sale of car.

Part is BF06 - VAG - T

As far as I am aware the handset will also work with all vehicles listed in the 2nd picture but will need to have the appropriate software for the vehicle downloaded to it. This can be done over the Internet from Superchips at a fraction of the £365 these cost new.

Further information can be found on:

www.mybluefin.co.uk/

www.superchips.co.uk/

Please note I also have this advertised elsewhere.

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]