Supercharging ?

S23

Reaction score
Just geting abit bored now of the a4 and was thinking of possibly replacing the turbo with a supercharger , has this been done before ?
Would I need to change the Ecu to suit the change or can the standard one be kept and mapped on a rolling road
Also I understand that a charger will not be cheap but is threre a certain brand I should go for in the market
i had a look in the search bar but couldn't find any topics on this but if anyone knows of any could you post them up

thanks

Massive expense IMO just go bigger turbo ,Fmic etc as supercharger can be as probmatic with loose or over tightened belts

Like your style mate, but would say bigger turbo ect would be a better way to go. Or sell everything and buy an s4!

Like your style mate, but would say bigger turbo ect would be a better way to go. Or sell everything and buy an s4!
if only lol could only just afford my 1.8t quattro

A sorted 1.8T will feel quicker than a S4 low down out of bends and twisties etc were it counts until probably 70-80 then the S4 would take over lol..... Sort a mani, turbo, Fmic, soon change the A4

cost of supercharger that I've quoted in the past was looking at £3500
£3500 will make a tidy quick A4 try back draft Motorsport