Super Sports seats & parking pack advanced worth the money?

B5NUT

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
So I'm pondering the spec of my replacement A6 Avant, after the rejection has now been completed on my current A6 ultra.

I'm going for 2.0 quattro sline Avant, and going to spec the following options, tech pack, led lighting pack, Convenience Pack, Audi Smartphone Interface .

I've got an extra few K to spend and looking at options, was thinking about sports seats & Bose. Not bothered about the black edition, as I'm not keen on tints and the 20" wheels.

Was wondering, what the sports seats are like, are they worth the extra £1500. Also looking at the parking park, and again is the advanced version worth the extra £500 over the standard version?

I don't think that the super sports seats are worth the extra seeing as Audi now have electric seats as standard.

I'm not a great fan of the std s line seats as they ain't that grippy or bolstered that well - comfortable yes, but I think I was expecting more support to be honest.

£1500 is a lot of money though.......

It is a fair bit of cash, the dealer is getting me a car with SSS to test drive early next week, not going to spend £1500 without even sitting on them.

I know that that the new seats are all memory, but to be fair I find the seat in my old C6 to be more comfortable than the ones in my C7.

One thing I'd really like to have is the assisted cruise control. Not sure how much the option is though.

That is part of the advanced tech pack a £3K option, i'm sticking with the standard tech pack.

Well had a good drive around with a car with the super sport seats and they are indeed super, very comfortable and they do hold you in the bends, also like the quilted stitching look which is replicated on the rear seats. Definitely going on the options list.

Reactions: Aly and jojo