Super pro dogbone insert

A3-Lee

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Anyone used one of these super pro dog bone inserts? or can anyone give an alternative that doesn't give huge vibration I already have power flex rear bush

http://bit.ly/124MoFq

Vibration wears away after 1000 miles.

Of you still have vibration you have crushed the bush by having it too tight.

Also, do a search. This was covered last week.

I did search but couldn't find anything I have not yet fitted a replacement / insert to the front bush just trying to get an idea of best part to buy

i have the powerlex red diesel bush, engine and box mounts are 100k old. only very very slightly noticable. £22 posted i think they are off t'bay

I already have the rear dogbone bush in power flex but want to change the small circular bush gearbox end of the mount any one used super pro inserts ??? What are my options cheers lee

I've used the poly inserts in the front of the dog bone mate, well worth while. I'd imagine the super pro one will be the softer of those available, I'd go for it.

I'm now running the new powerflex black series 95A bushes at both ends of my dog bone mount, and it's ****** wonderful!

I have the yellow power flex in the rear of the mount do you get any extra vibration with power flex in the front bush mate?

Hi guys, I'm running the red diesel dog bone rear bush, and the superpro front circular bush, I must say its great.