Sunderland fan in need of help!

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
It's the League Cup Final in half an hour and I need someone to give me reason to believe that something other than a complete twatting at the hands of Man City is possible.

Hope me, please!

Reactions: Sandra
Have some faith Jeff. If i say man city going to win, then your team will win, as my predictions are usually spot on. :) x

It's the League Cup Final in half an hour and I need someone to give me reason to believe that something other than a complete twatting at the hands of Man City is possible.

Hope me, please!

You are one nil up, believe Jeff! :footy:

Reactions: jdp1962 and Sandra
See Jeff, my magic must be working, lmao. :) x

Reactions: jdp1962
Im a liverpool fan (good lad borini) so obviously i want Sunderland to win..............we dont want 'them' winning now do we!

I'l keep my fingers crossed:footy:

Reactions: jdp1962
That Alan Pardew crack is stupid! It was barely a headbutt in my eyes lol. I'd love to see how everyone would react if he done it properly!

That Alan Pardew crack is stupid! It was barely a headbutt in my eyes lol. I'd love to see how everyone would react if he done it properly!
He will be lucky to keep his job,he certainly has anger issues

and certainly cost more than 100k:laugh:

It was hardly a headbutt. he pushed his head against the other blokes.

It was hardly a headbutt. he pushed his head against the other blokes.
Whether it was attempted, half-hearted or full on, it's common assault. If you or I did it, we might likely face criminal charges. Why is it different when it happens on a football pitch?