Suggestions !!!!

I

imported_mostin100

evening all

bit of a predicament & was hoping you wouldn't mind helping me on ...

i have a '92 S4 C4 Avant , honestly say the best car i have owned so far !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
i have owned a '99 A6 2.5 TDI triptonic , A4 1.9 TDI manual , 82 & 83 Coupe's....there all cracking card but not patch ... i know in comparrision there a different breed but ....

my problem is she's getting old !! she has 185K on the clock but still goes like stink , i am contemplating spending some dosh on her but unsure of where to start ???
oil pickup pipe is one i know off as the pressure isn't so good any more ..
suggestions ??

i really want to keep as i love Peeing off boy racers / TT drivers when they try and race a plain 100 , i just drop her into 4th & they can eat my dust ...

any pointers would be appriceate..

thansk all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thats good mileage mine has just turned 160k..oil pressure is one that comes to us all..suppose matters how you drive it?..........whati s the pressure sitting at when hot should be for that mileage about 1.5-2bar

What oil are you putting in her as well 10-60 wouldnt do any harm

Steve

One thing for got to mention how is the turbo?.......if you leave it sitting ticking over for a long time do you get blue smoke out of her for to sec's..low oil pressure can be caused by seals in the turbo going..mine are on there way 2.3 bar does not help.......