Subtitles

Rev-head

Reaction score
trying to get English subtitles to come up on a film that i am watching on MCP has subs already but not english does anybody know how to do it ?

Cheers

Have you tried lip reading, I have watched loads of foreign films and have lip read what actors are saying, lip reading is like a international language and no matter what country the film is from and no matter what language is being spoken, if you try and lip read what they are saying its just like magic, you can actually suss out what there saying, give it ago next time you have a foreign film, the last film i watched was a German film that my best friend had lent me, It was all German with no English subtitles but like i said by lip reading i could work out what was going on, The leading actress in the film was saying " oh oh yes oh sh-t baby, oh god, yes yes, oh oh, come on baby, you the daddy, you the daddy, yeah yeah thats right baby "

Unfortunately the wife came in early from bingo, so i will have to wait till next tuesday before i know what the german bloke had got right and if he really was her daddy, but i'll keep you posted.

QXL ? is that like MCP that rev head is going on about ?