1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subframe bushes

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Grale1, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Grale1

Grale1 Member

Hi, I need to change my bushes in the subframe as they are pretty cracked on the drivers side, is there any better ones than the standard ones I have seen on eBay? Ill be looking to have this done pretty soon as we'll as getting an s3 arb so I'd do the two at the same time.
  2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition Staff Member Moderator

By subframe bushes do you mean the front suspension arm bushes?

Normally use TT spec solid bushes for the rear bush and a powerflex for the front bush

<tuffty/>
  3. Grale1

Grale1 Member

No not them but that was going to be the other one I was going to ask about the tt ones, the ones I am meaning are when the car is on the axle stands there are what looks like 4 bolts that that connects the subframe to the car? Well the one on what I can remember of top of my head is at the back of subframe and its a rubber bush and mine is split
  4. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

You talking about the billet subframe bushes that replace the actual subframe bushes at the rear?
  5. Grale1

Grale1 Member

Yeah I think so, they have a bolt that goes through it and its has rubber round it that has split, so I would think we're on about the same thing