Stylish Aluminimum Twin Vent Bracket for holding Sat Nav, GPS, Phone etc

Had a response back from a company local to me.

The cost would be as follows:

£17.26 a piece (min 25)
£14.40 a piece (min 50)
£12.38 a piece (min 100)
£10.70 a piece (min 250)

I don't expect postage to be any more than £5 pounds. They want the outline of the product in dxf/dwg so if anyone knows someone or is good at CAD please say, otherwise I will go back to the spanish forum.

Leave a reply if your interested

I'm interested in one that looks like the original as seen in the post from the Spanish member (the name escapes me), ideally I would like the material to match, or look very similar to either the brushed aluminum or the silver air vents.

Looking forward to this!

Thanks r21!

Hi guys,

Wow........!that's amazing...........

Thanks

Regards
Henery Gale

Hey guys, I know this thread isn't the youngest but would love to hear if anyone manage to source these, especially the engraved a3 or blank metal one. Would greatly appreciate any response. Cheers

Was a good thread... Remenber reading it all through on the Spanish site.

If I can get my hands on the designs, will take it to my local metal spinners and see what they make of it all.

yes yes i would like one either a3 one or the s line one let me how you get hold of one :)

Bump! I will pay good money for one. Preferably brushed metal, think someone could make a few bob on eBay with these...

I have read all the threads and realy like this holder in any style can anyone put me in touch with some one who can supply ? would pay good money for this product .

Upload 2014 12 25 21 38 5