1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid question!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by imported_RastaS4, Sep 5, 2004.

1. imported_RastaS4

imported_RastaS4 Guest

[Sep 5, 2004]
    I'm not so new to this forum, I've been here a long time but I stayed a while without passing by and it seems that my username isn't valid anymore! Anyways, my question is very simple, when does a person become a groupie, superhero....??? And how?

G.
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 5, 2004]
    Welcome back mate, the more posts you do on here, the higher your status. Your on Newbie at the moment, this will change to Groupie after 50 posts, then supporter and so on... Superhero is left to nutters like RichA3Turbo who live in my PC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  4. imported_RastaS4

imported_RastaS4 Guest

[Sep 5, 2004]
    man that was funny... thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  5. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 6, 2004]
    Am I a "veteran" because I'm an old f*cker or because no one really listens to me anymore? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  6. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 6, 2004]
    Probably both, I know.
    Thought I'd get that in before anyone else did.
  7. imported_RastaS4

imported_RastaS4 Guest

[Sep 6, 2004]
    Andy, how old are you? Are you that old???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  8. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 6, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    Welcome back mate, the more posts you do on here, the higher your status. Your on Newbie at the moment, this will change to Groupie after 50 posts, then supporter and so on... Superhero is left to nutters like RichA3Turbo who live in my PC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just sit in front of a PC all day doing a well boring job so spend alot of time on here... and it shows in my post count! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich