1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stupid kids!!

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by s3clarke, Dec 17, 2012.

1. s3clarke

s3clarke Money grabbing s3!

Well after picking up my missis from work late Friday night, I was driving home to find a metal triangle 'men at work' road sign in the middle of the road, with 3 lads just walking away from it, which I swerved round giving a blast on the horn. I will admit at 1st I just ignored it, until I then ran over what I can only describe as a little heavy f*cking battery (it sounded like something fell off my car) and at the same time I then heard a 2nd car run over the sign in the road. At this point already wound up, I was fuming! I chucked the battery out the road, spun the car round and sped up to the little w*nkers, slammed the brakes on jumped out my car and threw the road sign at 1 of the divs, whilst his 2 mates ran off. Im yet to look under my car to inspect if any damage come of the battery, but I got my revenge, and man it was worth it haha

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. A3-Lee

A3-Lee Active Member
    VCDS Map User

Good on you mate people like that really wind me up an wonder why they always get trouble and grief off motorists

4. s3clarke

what made it even funnier is when I was driving back up to them, they were right by the sign again. Soo obviously them!

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Good work, hope there's not much damage to your car!

6. s3clarke

I bet it hurt tbh lol. Impressed the missis anyway haha. I haven't drove it over the weekend, plus its going on my dads ramps soon for an oil change so I will inspect it then.

7. A3-Lee

A3-Lee Active Member
    VCDS Map User

Fair play Graeme didn't realise this was you lol

8. s3clarke

how's things lee?