1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stunning Black Low Mileage 2002 Audi S3 8L

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by transitman, Nov 17, 2013.

1. transitman

transitman New Member

[Nov 17, 2013]

Here I have for sale my good friends Audi S3, I am selling this as although he is a VAG fan, he does not have an account with Edition38. This used to be my S3 before I sold it to him! I know everything about the car as most of the work was done in my ownership. The reason the car is for sale is due to the fact he has just purchased a Brand new Amarok for work so the audi has been garaged for the last 4 months until I got it out for him to sell. Before he puts it on Ebay or Autotrader etc I thought I would offer it on here.

The car is a 2002 Audi S3 8L with the more desirable BAM Engine, it has the following modifications & Specifications...

87K Miles (Increasing as I am using the car)
    Coilovers and extended drop links.
    Forge 007p DV
    Badger 5 TIP & JT Filter as reccomended on the Audi Sport forums & By Bill Himself
    New genuine Audi front wheel bearings (Approx 7k ago)
    New Grooved front and rear disks with Brembo pads (Approx 5k ago)
    Brand new genuine MAF Sensor
    AMD Remap carried out in Feb 2013 to 259.7 BHP & 276.8lb Torque (Nice and safe)
    ABT Rear exhaust box and decat pipes fitted with ECU mapped to prevent light on dash (AMD)
    General lighting modifications inside
    Rear tinted windows
    Roof rail corrosion has been completed by Audi under warranty so these unlike most are immaculate
    Genuine Alloy Mirror caps (Replaced on insurance as they were stolen previously!!)
    Cruise control
    Recaro Haeated Leather
    Comfort illumination in roof console
    New Water Temp sensor
    Modified EGT Sensor to prevent future failures from dry joints.
    18" BBS CH wheels (slight kerbing) with good tread tyres (Not sure that wheels are genuine)
    Genuine Black Audi Mats
    Black roof lining and Piano black dash inserts
    Fly Eye tint film to lights (Removable if new owner wishes)
    ABT Centre Caps
    Genuine HID Factory Headlights
    Upgraded spots to be compliant with DRLs and match the HIDs

Car really does want for nothing and is amazing to drive.

The Bodywork is in amazing condition for mileage and a credit to its current owner (Previous trade was a car valeter) It really does look like it has just come from factory. If you want a clean S3 with everything sorted you really need to see this one...

Not so good points...
    The car does need an inner CV, this will be taken care of (With genuine parts of course) prior to anyone purchasing the car.

Slight mark on corner of front bumper but even photographs do not show this up!

The car will come with 12 months MOT as it is due on December 7th and will come with 6 months Tax.

The car is located in Canterbury/Faversham Kent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you would like anything specific pictured then please feel free to ask.

Priced at £4995 (Maybe open to P/ex for either Corrado or TDI)
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. transitman

transitman New Member

[Nov 25, 2013]
    Open to offers, CV Joint done today with genuine parts, 6 months tax from 1st Dec, MOT also done today... Feedback welcome
  4. stolt

stolt New Member

[Nov 25, 2013]
    nice car. I wish i could afford it as this would do me throughout the winter while i hunt around for a S3.. GLWS
  5. TOTE

TOTE Just Me

[Jan 8, 2014]
    Do you still have the car for sale?