1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stripped !

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Spin140, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Spin140

Spin140 Active Member

Bought my A4 S-line last Saturday as a used car but didn't like the interior, dropped the car off the same day for a full leather upgrade, the re-trimmer has sent me some images to show progress.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Will post some before and after images once completed, have opted for Black leather with graphite stitching.

Here's the new trim they have made from scratch so far...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. jonmusicman

jonmusicman Member

Hey it's looking good. can't wait to see it finished. How much is it costing?
  3. arthurfuxake

arthurfuxake Controversial & Contradictive

Are you gonna retro-fit the heater pads into the seats at the same time as the covers are off.
  4. andyollie

andyollie Member

awesome, nice work
  5. Spin140

Spin140 Active Member

Thanks Guys, picking it up tonight as all finished, 2 days early ! Just got to pop back when my arm rest arrives to have that covered and fitted as part of the package. £1,100 plus vat is the standard price and includes all of the above in top grade leather to all surfaces. I'll post some pics up tomorrow :)
  6. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

Looking good mate :) did you go for contrasting stitched in the end? It looks like you may have in one of the pictures...

J.