Street Fighter IV - Hadoooken!!!!!!

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Anyone got it yet??

Pics and reviews of it are supposed to be really good!!!

Price aint too bad either, most places doing it for £27.99

Lets face it, there is only one version of StreetFighter worth playing, and it's the Arcade Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition, the home versions don't come close.

OOOOHHHH, I do agree, but the reviews and what I have heard about this game is crazy, people cant get enough of it, I aint got it yet, but am hoping to this week....will let you know..

Being old, and stubborn, I can't play anything past SFII! we used to settle arguments with a battle on SF rather than knifes like the kids do now.
This, is by far the best Jackie bit of genius, ever.

SNIP
Actually looks quite hot as Chun Li loL!

I agree.. and that movie is pretty funny! BWAHAHAH

Looks good!!!

Anyone got the game yet??

Hopefully should have this tomorrow.

I tried to get it today, but it was sold out in quite alot of shops...well all the cheap ones anyway, dont really fancy £35+, when its available for £27 at Asda etc....

Lucky for you then, that there's going to be a new SF film coming out. And Kristin Kreuk who plays Chun Li is HOT!

http://streetfightermovie.net/

[ytv]P1DxKVLVOJ4[/ytv]

Ohhhh, yes indeedy lol! Although hot, there are more Asian actresses that would smoke her out the water!
Edison Chen should so the casting, as he's slept with most of em, lucky b*****d! :beerchug:

I tried to get it today, but it was sold out in quite alot of shops...well all the cheap ones anyway, dont really fancy £35+, when its available for £27 at Asda etc....

Yeah i know what you mean. I got mine from Amazon

Had a chance to play it over the weekend,borrowed it from my mate who just bought killzone 2.The game is alright but nothing still come close to sf2 or ssf2,they all classic and going to play them in the arcades.Anyway gone where the days.Great game you all need to check out killzone 2.

lol had a quick play of my cousins the other week. bought back some good old memories from years ago playing it for hours. good game

Got it £28 from costco and spent a bit extra for the official fightstick ( thats joystick to us normal folk) class game and hooked again. Just keep playing now on easy mode to unlock new characters and learning the combos and super finishes!

Oh well another weekend comes by and I will try again to see if I can get it!!

Finally got round to playing it today! Fans of SF2 won't be dissappointed!! I was on it for a few hours non stop, left thumb if aching now lol, couldn't believe I could still do the moves haha. Very similar to SF2 in terms of gameplay, but with extra moves thrown in, and lots of different additional moves also, but the old moves are still there and still the same to do.

Anybody been able to get the madcatz official fightpad ? are they any good? been trying everywhere sold out unless you want to pay stupid money for one on fleabay!

I got the game!!! £27 from Tesco...bargain :)

Now though for some reason i seem to be suffering from sleep deprivation..lol

Haaadooookeennn!!!!

Haha!!! You got it in one, was on it till 3am 1st day, thumbs were sore and red!!!

Actually fell asleep at my desk in a meeting...lol!!!