Storage / Rear Armrest

NorthernSoul

Reaction score
Hi folks, recently got my Sportback Black Edition and very pleased with it however have noticed a distinct lack of storage in the back seats for the kids.. a major error on my part was not considering this when ordering.

2 questions.. anyway know how much it would cost to order and retrofit the following...hopefully someone on here has cocked up like me ?

Seat nets
Rear armrest with cup holders

Have asked Audi however they were a little blase and I don't think they will be rushing to get back to me.

Any other ideas welcomed !

Could kick myself for not adding these as options...:keule:

Looking at the parts catalogue it looks as if you will have to purchase and fit a whole new seat back to the front seats. The nets are not listed as a seperete item.

The rear centre armrest, frame and drinks holders are listed as individual items.

You will need to visit a dealer and get him to look up the parts and give you price details.

If the price is OK I'm sure we should be able to provide some details from the electronic workshop manual on how the seat backs come off and how easy it would be to change the rear seat centre armrest.

Looking at the parts catalogue it looks as if you will have to purchase and fit a whole new seat back to the front seats. The nets are not listed as a seperete item.

The rear centre armrest, frame and drinks holders are listed as individual items.

You will need to visit a dealer and get him to look up the parts and give you price details.

If the price is OK I'm sure we should be able to provide some details from the electronic workshop manual on how the seat backs come off and how easy it would be to change the rear seat centre armrest.
Thanks Dave...I just noticed that the rear armrest appears to be a £175.00 option...bet it's going to cost a whole load more than that now !

I will have to do something otherwise I'll end up strangling the kids if they spill something !!

Audi confirmed prices..

Storage nets fitted £255.88 (Needs new seat backs !)
Rear centre armrest fitted £626.06 (New seat req)

One word....GUTTED !

Looks like I will have to come up with some half ***** storage
in the back myself...any ideas welcome :sos:

Audi confirmed prices..

Storage nets fitted £255.88 (Needs new seat backs !)
Rear centre armrest fitted £626.06 (New seat req)

One word....GUTTED !

Looks like I will have to come up with some half ***** storage
in the back myself...any ideas welcome :sos:

There are some storage 'things' which have lots of pockets that fit over the back of the front seats. At least you could take them out when the little darlings are not with you!! I think Halfords and the like do them.