1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storage inside 3 door A3

Migwire Feb 7, 2014

1. Migwire

Migwire Active Member

My 3dr A3 Sport goes into production on Monday,I didn't take the storage pack, as I never thought about what was available as standard, as my current Focus is pretty well catered for. So can anyone tell me what storage pockets/cubby holes come as standard please?

2. veeeight

veeeight I am a very pretty girl VCDS Map User Black Edition

Glovebox - small (and taken up by the AMI unit)
    2 cupholders in the front of the centre console
    Door pockets in each front door (3 x 500ml soft drink bottles)
    Cubby box under armrest
    2 cupholders in the outboard edge of the rear seats
    Boot recess for your top up oil bottle
    Depending on spec you may get a small compartment under the driver seat (for the small first aid kit)
    If you ordered through load you will get a rear centre armrest with compartment
    You might be able to hide a few tiaras etc. in the polystyrene compartments around the space saver spare wheel

Migwire likes this.
  3. Migwire

Migwire Active Member

Will kind of miss the seat back pockets.... Guess I should have read the options list more thoroughly!

4. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon

Compared with the Focus the A3's storage is very poor. I really miss the glasses holder in the headliner and the space in the glovebox...

5. Vertigo1

Vertigo1 Well-Known Member

Storage in the A3 8V is utterly shocking compared to the previous 8P model - it's the one thing I despise about it compared to the old model.

6. Andy1608

Andy1608 Active Member

More room for more junk.
    Just hide everything In the boot.