1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storage compartments

pedro61163 Aug 4, 2013

1. pedro61163

pedro61163 Active Member

Have just bought an S Line, should there be storage under both front seats?

2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

No not always.

3. mjcourtney

mjcourtney Well-Known Member Team Mythos Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group TDi

Storage under drivers seat only as standard on S-line. This is because the space under the passenger seat is reserved for the amp if you spec the B&O. You could probably buy the storage compartment from Audi to fit under here if you don't have B&O.

4. Gordo77

Gordo77 Well-Known Member Team Navarra Audi S3 Manual

All S Lines have this? I've never noticed!

5. RossR

RossR Active Member

S Line includes luggage and storage pack.

6. mjcourtney

mjcourtney Well-Known Member Team Mythos Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group TDi

Yes the S-lines have the storage and luggage pack as standard.

7. Gordo77

Gordo77 Well-Known Member Team Navarra Audi S3 Manual

Ahhhh right... just found the wee compartment under the drivers seat! :) Passenger seat doesn't have this though...

8. constvoid

constvoid Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Scuba Audi A3

I have a Sport and didn't spec the storage pack, so I was surprised to find I have the small storage compartment under the driver's seat. As I wasn't expecting it I didn't go looking for it and it was about three weeks before I found the latch while fumbling under the seat to make an adjustment to the seat angle. I still wish that the 8V had somewhere to store parking coins and the like - the 8P was well equipped in that department.

9. A3sportbackMark

A3sportbackMark Active Member

that does suprise me. I know it a long shot, but does the SE trim come with a storage compartment under the drivers seat?

10. mjcourtney

According to the brochure the storage compartment under the drivers seat is standard equipment on the SE:

"Storage compartments in the door side trims,
    in the centre console, and under the front
    passenger’s seat"

So yes, you do get this as standard :)

11. A3sportbackMark

A3sportbackMark Active Member

Thanks mj, you've made my day:)

12. jet_andy

jet_andy Active Member

The standard storage under the drivers seat is meant for the first-aid kit - it's in the manual.

13. steven04

steven04 Member

My S Line has the storage compartment - Only problem is that the first aid kit is wedged in so tight, I can't get it out !