1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stoopid Bird !

Discussion in 'Other Brands & Models' started by audi_girl, Jan 22, 2003.

1. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

Xymol'd my car on Christmas Eve, and gave it its first wash at the w/e since then. Thought that seeing as I wasn't on the motorway this week it would stay nice and shiny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2 days later some damn bird does a big white poo on my nice shiny ming blue roof !!!

Why !!! Aren't they all asleep this time of year anyway !!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MisterD

MisterD Member

I reckon if they are leftovers from the Dinosaur age, they must think that modern cars are space ships, and we must be the m****r f*****s that sent that meteor.

(an insight into the strange world of Mr D) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

4. AL_B

AL_B Active Member

You remind me of something similar that happened to my car, but on a bigger scale.

I'd had the car a week or so, and it was looking immaculate. I was driving to work one Monday morning, and was stuck behind a dawdling scooter. Anyway, I spotted my opportunity to overtake the scooter on the exit of a mini-roundabout. I floored it in second gear to squirt round the scooter and then SPLAT!!! Windscreen completely, and I mean completely covered from one side to the other in light brown *****! Some bird had dropped its guts big style on my car!! And I couldn't see a sodding thing.

My overtake, and noise from an uncoked exhaust system, must have startled the bird into a massive bowel movement! Although I didn't see any bird, it must have been a wood pigeon or something.

When I got to work, I thought, I'll go and get some tissue to clean off the bits that the screen wash couldn't remove. When I looked at the front of the car, I just couldn't believe what I saw: there was a massive 6-8in diameter patch of bird [censored] on the bonnet. The stuff that had covered the windscreen was just the splash-back!!!

Anyway, luckily there is a mobile car valeting service that comes to work on monday, so I paid a fiver and got them to clean it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Felt a bit bad actually.

AL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. gtdog

gtdog Member

Sad fact time....
    Birds especialy Sea Gulls poo on shiny things, they are programmed by nature to poo over water (reflective + Shiny) they see a shiny car, think ohh I need a poo and bingo! your love is pooed upon!
    You think your car being pood upon is bad! Try hand polishing a princess 65 ready for a charter, then finding yourself beneath the largest flock of loose boweled sea birds ever seen!
    Dooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif