Stolen!

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
My car has been stolen!

Anyone that sees an Audi with reg no LV54 CJF please report it to the police as its not going to be me behind the wheel.

many thanks

i know how you feel mate had 2 pinched myself gutted for ya

Hi A4Quattro...so, did they steal your keys, or just break into it and tow it away ?

Thievin smackhead robbin twats!!! Gutted for u mate.

DSCF0427.jpg
DSCF0428.jpg

Any joy on finding motor, hope they catch the bast*rds. Really feel for you

I'm sure the plates would have been switched by now, but I'll keep a look out in the E.London/Essex area for you mate. I always look at every A4 that I see, so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

i bet its either out of the country or in a thousand bits by now. No glass where it was taken from, and no parts either. Pro job I reckon.

doogleman said:
Ill keep an eye over here in ireland, ya never know!
Fvckin *****. :sorry: :crying: :aggressive: :gun2:

I like the way you blot out ****** but leave the word *****... :salute:

Scum bags....If I was king they would be first against the wall!!!

Sorry to hear this mate.

Even if it has different plates on,you cant miss them big red S4 brakes.There cant be many like that.

Keep an eye on www.autotrader.ie and www.cbg.ie also (irish car sales sites), especially the auto trader one. There are literally loads of these cars being sold in ireland at the moment and practically all of them are british imports. They are mostly 130BHP Diesels though but I really believe if it was taken to be re-sold that it is very likely it was brought over to Ireland.

Any joy with regards to the motor yet mate?

Was chatting to a mate of mine who knows someone in the North Wales Police....apparently at least 6 Audi's of recent vintage have been nicked from teh Wrexham area......no sign of break in.....had not broken into the owners house to steal keys....

Question I have is do Audi have a "Master Key" that can get into any Audi ? Could one of these keys fallen into the hands from someone at the bottom of the social scale ?

Just curious loike....

...OR when you car has been in to the dealers was you key cloned by the Thieving little rat of a valeter that sits in is corner bay chaving it up!!!

Trust me, ita happened...:gun2:

J7USS said:
...OR when you car has been in to the dealers was you key cloned by the Thieving little rat of a valeter that sits in is corner bay chaving it up!!!

Trust me, ita happened...:gun2:
This has allegedly happened at a VW dealer near me.:asskicking:

Oh cool, was it him who used to have a little thing at the bottom of his posts which knew you i.p address and suchlike?

Shameless.

It'll probably be found being driven in Dubai in about a months time, after being transported in a container marked "scrap".

I thought that they had an immobilizer chip that had to be programmed for the car to start with the key? That was why you have to go to the dealer to get a spare key? Or was this just BS?