Stolen R32

W@nkers! You know what i say............ Kill them, Kill them all!!!

Looks like its M15 time again!!!

YOGi

Actually that is the M15 Sniper edition most probably originated from the USA.

I have fired numerous M15's and have to say its not that acurate a gun.

However the AK 74 or 47 are probably the most acurate gun I have fired.

But in this case it will do!

Hehehe Very nice! Nothin says style more than a Russian made Kalishnakov AK47 Assualt Rifle!

Mine is a CA M15A4 Tactical Carbine with a CA Socom Silencer, sporting a devilishly handsome 6X40ME 5th Generation Elite Compact Scope.

Hehehe, I love my guns.

Never Say Die are you a member of the ASCUK Forums???

YOGi

The M15 is actually my gun. Its an AEG (Automatic Electric Gun) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

YOGi

Nope. My love of guns is personal - rarely i blagg about my love for them!

When I goto my freinds house in the states we just fire at crap like there is no tommorow.

More pics off my last escapade

Lol excellent. Yeah them ak's do have a habit of jamming up. My uncle and cousin both have G3 SG1's in cyprus! Never had the chance to fire them though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Good knowing there is a fellow firearms lunatic on the forums. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

YOGi

[ QUOTE ]
YOGi said:
Lol excellent. Yeah them ak's do have a habit of jamming up. My uncle and cousin both have G3 SG1's in cyprus! Never had the chance to fire them though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Good knowing there is a fellow firearms lunatic on the forums. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

YOGi

[/ QUOTE ]

G3 SG1 hmmm sniper gun is so nice but have like you not fired it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

i share the love of guns but have never fired a real firearm, im selling a M92 Berretta CO2 if any ones keen! With laser scope looking for around £80.00
Beutiful peice!

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
Not an Audi I know, but I just had to post this from the uk-mkivs forum as I live in Solihull and these scum of the earth need to be caught!

Stolen R32 Thread

[/ QUOTE ]

will keep the eys peeled. Poor bloke!
hate the w@nk@s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Yeah agreed leespears...Kinda stole Jojo's thread! sorry fella

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, no worries man, just remember to shoot the feckers if you spot them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ok, well first of all...F@@k those B@st@rds!

Second:

AK47 is not very specific but very destructive...it's not a sniper's gun but more a WAR ON THE STREETS gun.
M16 (gun made for vietnam), is a very specific gun..goes through a tree without any hesitation.

The difference between the two is that the AK47 is alot more deadly than the M16. The M16's bullets have a much highier velocity therefore the bullet goes from one side to the other without much damage.

G

Have to disagree Rasta - The Ak47 74 is a very accurate gun, Ive fired them and know!

The M16 which wasnt mentioned but is very similar to the M15; it is very distcutive but I have never fired it on semi auto so I wouldnt know. I know one shot wouldnt go through a tree unless MAYBE at close range, you would need more caliber than that.

I fire all weapons on single shot, If you have ever fired a weapon in full or semi auto you wouldnt be hitting much apart from putting covering fire down.

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Have to disagree Rasta - The Ak47 74 is a very accurate gun, Ive fired them and know!

The M16 which wasnt mentioned but is very similar to the M15; it is very distcutive but I have never fired it on semi auto so I wouldnt know. I know one shot wouldnt go through a tree unless MAYBE at close range, you would need more caliber than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me wrong... It is accurate but not as accurate as the M16 in my opinion. If you are focusing on a target, the M16 will be more precise. I know this out of my own personal experience. When I say that it would go through a tree, it doesn't have to be a bigger caliber, it depends mostly of the form of the bullet and its velocity.

Ironically, my favorite gun is the ALL AMERICAN Colt 45...I love that gun

G