Stolen - Mk7 Golf GTD & Mk3 Scirocco - West Midlands

Dan95x

Reaction score
Morning all,

One of those horrible ones for me this morning I am afraid, just took a phone call from my dad to say that overnight someone broke into our house and took the keys to both his Golf and his partners Rocco, stealing both cars.

They were taken from Walsall, West Midlands

Mk7 Golf GTD in Dark Metallic Grey, totally standard with cloth interior - BU64 XMP

Mk3 Scirocco 2.0 Tdi in that mid-metallic blue they sold loads in, cloth interior, R badge on back, - AD59 NVP

No photos I am afraid, but they are both standard.

If people could keep their eyes out it would be much appreciated - PM me on here, or you can contact me on oh seven seven 38 26581 nine

Alternatively, I am assuming West Mids Police are the ones dealing with it, so obviously you could contact them! (I say assuming as I am away from home at the minute and cant head back just yet to get the full story)

Cheers

Dan

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this mate, hope you get the cars back and glad nobody was injured in the taking of the vehicles.

Was going to say put it on E38 forum as well but it looks like you have already.

********...hope you get the scum caught and cars returned safely mate :sorrow:

I am suspecting we arent going to be seeing these again unfortunately, but in the spirit of trying everything, I do have a couple of pics now:

Further to details above, I never thought to add, Golf is a 3 door

sad.png

Cheers to everyone who is keeping an eye out/have spread the word etc

Dan

Sorry to hear about this, as you say unfortunately people tend to never see the cars again but I'll be on the lookout as I'm in Walsall every day.

Interesting update - The scirocco has been found - Was actually found a week ago in Kingstanding, Birmingham, but the police decided to not tell us until today
blink.png

No sign of keys, but the car is there.

With that in mind, as much as I had suspected we wouldn't be seeing either of them again, if anyone in Birmingham sort of area can still keep there eyes peeled for the golf, or are offered Mk7 GTD parts for suspiciously low prices etc, If they could give me a shout it would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Dan

Interesting...what is the condition of the car??

Anymore updates on it, is it locked etc, im presuming they will be getting prints off it now.

Not the best area in Brum anyway.

As far as I know at the moment, it is undamaged etc and locked as if it was just parked up, but then as I say, they have decided to wait a week before telling us.

My dad is waiting to hear about going to pick it up and will then know more once they have been able to have a look over it.

If they had told us sooner I could have at least had a hunt around Kingstanding to see if I could spot the golf as well, but unfortunately that is probably pretty pointless now (and I am stuck in Cardiff till the end of the week)