1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STOLEN CAR ABERDEEN

ccm1 Oct 31, 2013

1. ccm1

ccm1 Member

STOLEN FROM BRIDGE OF DON ABERDEEN - Grey Audi A4 saloon 1.9TDI registration V111 HFC. Front wing was badly damaged and a dent in the tail gate. ​
    If anybody has seen or heard anything, bought any parts, seen anything advertised or stumbled across anything at the scrappies let me know!
    Please spread the word.​
    Thanks gents.​

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
  2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​Hope you get it back soon. I maybe it a notice so that others see this. :) x

ccm1 likes this.
  3. ccm1

ccm1 Member

Thank you. Its appreciated!

4. Chillout

Chillout Active Member

Post it on fubar news via Facebook it's quite good and spreads the word.

5. A3-Liam

A3-Liam New Member

I second fubar news, really good for spreading the word. Will be out and about town tomorrow so will keep a look out for you.

6. Peachy

Peachy Member

FFS, the number of car thefts in Aberdeen is getting beyond a joke. I live in Bridge of Don and travel into town each day so will keep my eyes peeled for it.

7. ccm1

ccm1 Member

Found it!

The police found it as part of a selection of cars they'd tracked down to a scrappy in Dundee. I noticed the car theft was ridiculous, the police have told me they're "closing in" on the thiefs... Apparently...

Either way thanks for all the help. I've not seen the car yet so hopefully most of it is still there...

8. Ultra Violent

Ultra Violent Sick & Wrong. Team Solar Audi S3

Fingers crossed.