*** STOLEN*** BLACK S3 IN THE BEXLEY AREA LONDON OE07 PRZ

daft forr them lad if i lived down south id have a set already breakers up here dont see anything liek that

just need to find some good breakers yards i have a lot planned for the car even looking into assembling some of my own kits

and in seriousness sucks this happened but hopefully it did not impact your friend too much

Wow from me too !

I also find it annoying that with all the ANPR technology around it isn't smart enough to spot a car with dodgy plates - they can spot a terrorists face with face recognition from space (OK a slight exageration) but not the make and model of a car not matching number plates ...

Martin

Problem is, most crims with a bit of common sense will just clone a vehicle identical to the stolen motor, so unless you pull it over and check the VIN number there's no way to tell

Good news on finding it though :)

Well well well! The old Bill called my mate this morning to tell him they have recovered his car nearly a year on!

It was picked up in Slough by a routine squad car last night who thought the plates were a bit dodgy and they ended up in a high speed pursuit after trying to stop it.

The S3 outran the police and the car was found abandoned near by. I think my mate is getting first dibs on it if he wants to buy it from the insurance company but not sure how that works.

Nice to see cars do reappear sometimes ;)

Bet this will be on "Road Wars" soon then.......

did it have buckets? if so maybe your mate can get an upgrade for his s or a3 if he has another
I found these buckets for sale if they're any good to you mate?

large.jpg