1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STOLEN - Black Audi TT SF02NSA - Derbyshire

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hjtt, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Hjtt

Hjtt New Member

[Jan 21, 2013]
    Would everyone please keep their eyes peeled for my M8'S Black Audi TT Quattro 225 that was stolen off HIS drive yesterday between approx 15:45 and 16:50 when I got in from work. We live in Ripley, Derbyshire just North of Derby,

The car has no significant distinguishing features and is currently fitted with OE 17" alloys with winter tyres fitted rather than the 18" wheels it normals runs.

Thieving toe rags reached in front door and swipped keys off hall table, Police reckon they may have got some prints off the front door and with it being reported so quickly they started looking on all ANPR cameras so fingers crossed they will find it as only just MOTd and taxed it. Hardly slept a wink last night as front door key was also on the keys taken so got to change the locks on that today as well, eventhough Police advised they would be unlikely to come back. The missus is in a right state as she was in the kitchen preparing dinner with TV on when they took it

MODS: Please move to appropriate section if this is not right location, thanks.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 24, 2014]

3. shady-ninja

shady-ninja Active Member

[Jan 21, 2013]
    i always hold my car keys with me, even when i go out to work & leftthe car at home.
    i hope your mate gets his car back