1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STOLEN A3 SLine Black Edition

HLZ Bells May 9, 2012

1. HLZ Bells

HLZ Bells New Member

My car has been stolen from Stamford Lincolnshire last night off the drive way

Black A3 S line black edition AO59FHB chassis WAUZZZ8P5AA0382299 debadged rear end

Please can a mod stick this for me ?

will try and post pics as soon as i can to help

2. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

CNUTS, sorry to hear this :(

3. A3_Black_Edition

A3_Black_Edition Member

Bas***S, sorry mate!

Hope she is found soon! :crying:

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Thread stuck. I am sad to hear this, hope you get it back. I will copy it to other sections of the forum.

5. knoxie

knoxie K4OXE

hope you find it mate, iv had bast*rds trying to nick mine not long ago from outside work :-( hate parking it there now

good luck knoxie

6. The Doctor

The Doctor Well-Known Member

Really sorry to read this - I'll keep an eye out. Best of luck.

7. rhubarb4

rhubarb4 Certified Audi nutter Gold Supporter Team Silver Audi S3 quattro

Hi Bellz have you heard anything from the police yet, there was another thread on here where a member got his back so hoping the police can track it down. It's sad that we can't own anything nice without fear of scum taking it without a care for how hard we have worked to get our pride and joy, Very sorry to hear about another post like this.

Chris.

8. AARON77

AARON77 Well-Known Member

Sorry to here this
    sandra sent me a lil MSG asking if we can post this on the COV Facebook page
    in the hope it will help you get your pride and joy back

HLZ Bells likes this.
  9. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​Thanks Aaron. :) x

10. HLZ Bells

HLZ Bells New Member

Thats great and thank you so much :icon_thumright: police did say though there is a slim to non chance of seeing it again !!! :(

Sandra a big thanks to you for all your help you have been great cant thank you enough :)

11. Oke Phill

Oke Phill Member

Mate really sorry to hear this. scummy theving *******s need to go and get a job!

12. knoxie

knoxie K4OXE

any news bud?

13. S3quatt

S3quatt Flat Oot like a ducks Foot VCDS Map User

Stolen to order i'll guess...

Likely over to the continent by now :-(

14. jamieA3

jamieA3 Member

Makes me sick, good luck mate, if you dont get it back, I hope the insurance give you a decent amount.