1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stickers tab

hades- Oct 17, 2011

1. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

anyone else had probs with the stickers tab in right hand corner ?
    everytime my curser sets it off it makes half of my screen black and stays there for ages ?

2. JtotheD

JtotheD Active Member

no been fine on mine!

3. flying oyster

flying oyster flying oyster

stickers ordered mine on the 28th last month still no sighn grrr

4. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

If you're running a fancy new computer with 120583GHz CPU, 34982252346MB RAM and a lovely browser like Firefox, with the latest Adobe Flash Player installed, we've got a problem. If you're running a phone, or a 386 with two 5.25" floppy-drives for storage, there's no problem. Could you give us some more detail please?

Hi, please drop us a line to administrator@audi-sport.net (please include your PayPal email address so we can find your details), we'll get it sorted out.

Thanks and regards,

Rob.

5. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

I've got a problem with the Stickers peeling corner thingy on my phone - HTC Sensation. Trying to login for the first time via the phone & ticking 'remember me' so I don't have to do it again, I can't click the login button top rh corner because every time I get close with my finger the Stickers peely thing peels back and obscures most of the login button, so I can't click login. Tried zooming and that doesn't work.

Been trying to find if there is a login button anywhere else on the site which isn't in that top rh corner?

Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks.

6. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

Admin?

7. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

I'll poke them with a pointy stick for you Jase :icon_thumright:

8. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

OK...

There are two workarounds for this (we'll action a permanent 'fix' at some point, but we're both propermadbleddybusy atm)...

First, you could try using the Audi-Sport.net Android App (available free of charge in the Market) - this does need an update (again, it's coming), but it's functional for now. It's not quite as comprehensive as browsing the 'full-site' - but I find it quite useful, it's a lot quicker to get about on a phone too.

The other way, would be to add a link such as:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/private.php

...to the bookmarks in your phone's browser. Of course this takes you to your PM Inbox as a 'start-page', but it has the effect of offering a log-in box if you're not already authenticated.

All the best,

Rob.

9. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

Thanks Rob - I knew there must be another login screen somewhere.

10. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

I'm using new FF, windows 7 and a HP 7800 in work and it cuts out the top half of page. the area where it normally opens, I can't use any of the links.
    It also happens to the home laptop running chrome and ubuntu.
    O and the touchpad running webos.

Its not a massive problem just a bit of a inconvenience really.
    Going to a thread and back solves the issue for a short time.

11. Daz1

Daz1 Member

I can't even see the stickers icon on my iPhone 4 ????
    Am I missing something lol

12. Daz1

Daz1 Member

Looks like my smart phone don't support it
    Only basic explorer then when I click it go to pay pal and their working on the sit till 11:30 pm aaarrrr
    Where's my sharpie I'll make my own lol ;)

13. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

If phone still not supporting flash?
    That might be why, I think the sticker tab is flash based.