1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Innocence80

Innocence80 Member

Hello,

I'm just wondering is there any other gadgets (like wire coat hanger etc) which can be modified to get my stereo out? I have an A4 2003 and after checking the books it appears the stereo keys are no longer around.

Thanks Kat.

2. AlexGSi2000

AlexGSi2000 Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

3. Innocence80

Innocence80 Member

Cheers for that, just ordered some :)

4. madmike01uk

madmike01uk Member

I found the ebay ones were a waste of money, they are too thin to actually work. I borrowed my mates blue point ones and they worked a treat. If you only need to remove it once then I'd suggest popping into a local garage and ask them nicely if they would do it for you.

5. Innocence80

Innocence80 Member

Oh well, I've ordered them now will see how they go, if they are **** then I will take it in somewhere to get it pulled out.

6. SmoothAssault

SmoothAssault Will design for mods

My cheap ebay ones worked absolutely fine. I managed to bend them a bit pulling the HU out, but once I was finished messing around they straightened up easily enough ready to use next time.

7. Innocence80

Innocence80 Member

I will give it a whirl when they arrive and see what happens! :happy:

8. Mollygoogle

Mollygoogle Member

had no issues at all with my ebay ones

9. Innocence80

Innocence80 Member

Mine arrived yesterday haven't tried them yet though as I need to sort out the correct ISO lead that I need to connect my other stereo up.