1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stereo help

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by Audi_TT 83, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Audi_TT 83

Audi_TT 83 Audi_tt 83

i have a 2004 tt with the tape player and 6disc cd player in the side. i would like to change the head unit for one with either a cd player in it or a dvd screen. my questions are..

will a dvd screen fit and be able to flip out without hitting the TT cover
    can i get a head unit of any type that will keep control of the changer
    and most importantly i have the BOSE system and i want to keep it, so are there any that will work with all of that or do i have to keep my standard head unit ????

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. scuttla 69

scuttla 69 Blacked out TT

I have a pioneer dvd screen in my tt they fitted a plated to extend the screen out just means i carnt shut the silver tt plate. As for the changer I never use it load of cack pushing the seat back and fourth right piss on!

4. Geordie Mike

Geordie Mike Yeee-haw

I was looking at going for a new alpine h/u ~ £200 which has a usb 2 ipod interface - it uses the multichanger input so you lose that functionality, but if you want the ipod that's what you've got to do. Don't know about the DVD thing.

5. scuttla 69

scuttla 69 Blacked out TT

Must admit I love my i pod connection in my r32 much easier than having cds all over the place!

6. ButchsTT

ButchsTT Member

I have to say the Phat box is the way to go I have over 150 Cd's burned on the 20gig hard drive