Steering wheel woe!

jedidan

New Audi Owner Usually a Biker
Reaction score
I'm a brand new Audi A4 owner, so please... be gentle! I'm more of a motorbike man, but who can resist this car! I have just bought a second hand 1.8i SE, with the black leather and chrome interior. I prefer the black and chrome steering wheel to the black leather one it currently has, is it possible to change this over, and if so, where can I get the replacement wheel? Any clues would be much appreciated! If it was for a Yamaha, I'd know what I was doing! (Not that you commonly find a steering wheel on a motorbike... but hey, it could be the future!)

Thanks all!

:blackrs4: :thrashi:

Welcome to the forum Dan...

I'd look through Ebay for any Audi steering wheels that may tickle your fancy... probably the best bet IMHO

Alternatively, there may be a member that is breaking a Sport or something like that.

Yeah, first place I looked! Plenty of steering wheels identical to the one I have! Just my luck! Cheers Geeman!

What style of wheel do you currently have? Probably a 4 spoke one with the audi rings sunk into the airbag?

I presume its the three spoke sport wheel your looking for to replace it?

Theres quite a bit of cross over between the models so for example a steering wheel from an A3 or A6 might well fit your car, which widens the search scope a little.

ISTR there may be two different fitments though, so i'd double check anything your going to buy with folk on here first!