1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steering wheel query / supplier

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Doug Piranha, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Doug Piranha

Doug Piranha New Member

[Sep 5, 2006]
    Hello all

Have lurked on the forums over the years and both enjoyed the craic and the useful info! I'm hoping you can help me out; I have an Oct 2004 (8P) Audi A3
    2.0FSI, unfortunately only the base model. It has the standard plastic 4-spoke steering wheel which is a truly vile object! I was looking for a 3-spoke black leather wheel (non-multifunction), but quotes for this and the airbag assembly are coming in around £800!

So, searching on Fleabay, found this dealer (might be useful for some of you - does S-LINE steering wheels too);

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/AGE-Tuning

Who can do a 4 spoke wheel in leather for about £100 (8E0 419 091 BF, eBay Item No: 320012703313); am I right in saying that the centre airbag unit from my placky wheel would fit this one, saving about £500?

Would be very grateful if anyone could confirm or deny!

Cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

[Sep 5, 2006]
    I would have thought it depends on the shape of the centre section I really want a punctured leather one without the s-line badge