1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars Episode 3

TDI-line May 27, 2005

1. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Anyone seen this yet, saw yesterday afternoon.

Very dark, and fitted in nice between the episodes, and get this, Anakin is Darth Vader... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

2. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    and get this, Anakin is Darth Vader... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Nnnnnooooo - Never - Your Sh!ttin' me...... Bl00de e'll, I'd never have guessed

Not seen it yet mate, and now look - you've gone and spoilt it for me...... My mate has it on DVD (Already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif), but I want to see it on the big screen, or at least I did till you spoilt the ending for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

3. TDI-line

Hey, and that senator guy, is the Emperor. Unbeliveable.

4. audi5e

audi5e Member

Luke, I am your father!

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Yup, watched it yesterday too, not a bad film, more of the same stuff, continuing where it left off from Episode II and completing the Starwars story. Graphically superior to the original Trilogy of starwars(Episodes IV, V & VI), but still think the original three films was better put together. And Anakin being Dark Helmet... I mean Darth Vader really spoilt it for me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif
    Also, Natalie Portman is a honey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

6. audi5e

audi5e Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeh baby!!!

I second the motion!!!!!!!!

7. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeh baby!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Motion Carried (like it was ever in doubt !!! )

8. TDI-line

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeh baby!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Motion Carried (like it was ever in doubt !!! )

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll carry her.
    [​IMG]

9. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

Uhmmmmm Babe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

10. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

YEah have it at home on DVD downloaded last week before release /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif great movie!

11. TDI-line

Pirate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Ar harrrr meeeee hearrrtie!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

13. TDI-line

Thought so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

14. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone seen this yet, saw yesterday afternoon.

Very dark, and fitted in nice between the episodes, and get this, Anakin is Darth Vader... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You have ruined it for me ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
    Good film and yip your right the film is "better" film/special effects wise but still think the 1st 3 where the best(tecnically 4,5,6,) Good to tie all the things up, altho was disapointed that "Han solo" wasnt in it!