standard xenons

tdi-man

Reaction score
can i fit standard xenons to my car or will i get dis warning ?

you can fit them but they will require a new central control unit, recoding with vag-com adaptation looms and leveling sensors i think, NHN is the man for the job

This is why I needed your controller codings, I havnt forgotten, so bare with me.

OK I KNOW THE BI-XENONS all work ok but get a dis fault which is a pain in the bum...

i dont mind buying a new control unit if that will make the bi-xenons work.

or hopefully just put standard xenons on with no dis warnings

i have been told today that you can put somethink in line with the lights to cancel the dis warnings...

As I've already advised, you cant just get a new control module, it will need rewiring completely & given the central electric board has a ***** load of wires & connectors to map pin to pin no guarantees it will work, its not a good or easy job at all.

What dont you get about this for the 3rd time of advising, your car runs to the D module, it stops there & you need a higher byte version to code bixenons properly but your car doesnt support them any higher, you said to me you want to do it properly but now you're saying you want to bodge it with something in line.

I had an idea that would get you oem xenons, now what do you want to do cause not wasting time on this if you keep changing the goal posts fella, its pointless then as you can appreciate.

ok sorry im just abit keen to get xenons.

yes interested in sorting somethink out to get some oem xenons....

many thanks for all your help.....