1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

standard exhaust replacment.

Jonesy Oct 5, 2006

1. Jonesy

Jonesy Member

ok decided to get a new exhaust and after reading the forums cant be bothered with an aftermarket performance one. Im sure mine is on its way out, so how can i go about getting an audi one without paying ott prices.

I got a quote from mij performance for a cat back system built to be quiet for 370 quid fully inclusive. Does this sound good, on my old car i paid over 450 quid for a custom system but that was including a decat but i dont wanna go down that route again.

on the other hand maybe a little bit of noise would be good to hide the bloody rattles!

Allan

2. A3_Turbo

A3_Turbo Swaying towards IHI....

id have to recommend MIJ mate :arco:

3. mintie

mintie Member

put milltek on mine just a little bit of noise, might not be enough to cover your rattles ,try turning your music up!!!!!! lol

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Member

ya thats what i have to most of the time, i may give mij performance a call, anyone know the price of an audi exhaust?

5. mazzy

mazzy Member

Give me (maz) a call at MIJ. Say your off the forum and a friend of mine, when you get through to me we can discuss this exhaust your after.

Hope 2 speak soon matey....

Maz.