1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

standard exhaust replacment.

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Jonesy, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Jonesy

Jonesy Member

[Oct 5, 2006]
    ok decided to get a new exhaust and after reading the forums cant be bothered with an aftermarket performance one. Im sure mine is on its way out, so how can i go about getting an audi one without paying ott prices.

I got a quote from mij performance for a cat back system built to be quiet for 370 quid fully inclusive. Does this sound good, on my old car i paid over 450 quid for a custom system but that was including a decat but i dont wanna go down that route again.

on the other hand maybe a little bit of noise would be good to hide the bloody rattles!

Allan
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. A3_Turbo

A3_Turbo Swaying towards IHI....

[Oct 5, 2006]
    id have to recommend MIJ mate :arco:
  4. mintie

mintie Member

[Oct 5, 2006]
    put milltek on mine just a little bit of noise, might not be enough to cover your rattles ,try turning your music up!!!!!! lol
  5. Jonesy

Jonesy Member

[Oct 5, 2006]
    ya thats what i have to most of the time, i may give mij performance a call, anyone know the price of an audi exhaust?
  6. mazzy

mazzy Member

[Oct 6, 2006]
    Give me (maz) a call at MIJ. Say your off the forum and a friend of mine, when you get through to me we can discuss this exhaust your after.

Hope 2 speak soon matey....

Maz.