1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

standard airbox

Plunky Jan 2, 2011

1. Plunky

Plunky Member

anyone got one spare or is chucking one out? its for a 1.8t agu engine, will need all of the fixings with it aswell.

Cheers

Liam

2. Prawn

Prawn My other car is a MINI!!!!

Why you after an airbox matey?

I will have one avail, as soon as I get a jetex for the track car. AGU airbox, already smoothed out inside and with a green cotton panel filter

3. Plunky

Plunky Member

just want to see if its any better than the bodged filter i have in there at the mo

Also, getting a bit worried with it being so bodged and there being a lot of vibration on the MAF, heard constant heavy vibration can break it.

What you doing with your old airbox then matey? if its heading towards the bin i'll have it :D

You in basing tomorrow mate? i need to see how this project of yours is going!

4. Prawn

Prawn My other car is a MINI!!!!

I am in Basing tomorrow mate, but sadly, the project car is down in Cornwall!

Old airbox will be avail when I get a jetex for the track car. Hopefully soon.

What filter do you have bodged on at the mo? You keeping the A3 now then for sure?

5. karls s3

karls s3 Member

are all s3 air boxes the same for all engines

6. karls s3

karls s3 Member

any one got a s3 air box for sale only need bottom half but not worried if i get top as well

7. bengal

bengal Member

8. karls s3

karls s3 Member