1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stance & ride height

warren_S5 Jan 16, 2012

1. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Moderator VCDS Map User

Yesterday I had to take the wife to Pets at Home to get some cat litter and associated guff for the 4 legged sh1tting and puking machine that shares our otherwise lovely clean home.

We parked up, and over by Lidl I spotted this dark cruiser sporting Romanian plates. No this isn't 'chopped' it is an unfettled photo with what appears to be the most amazing ride height I've ever seen on a VAG road car that isn't intentionally one of those kiddy school run buses (Toerag / Q7). Obviously low riding isn't big in Romania???

Imagine the comfort....

[​IMG]

The question is, have you ever seen a VAG car with a phatter arch gap than this that is trying to be 'scene'!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  2. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

It makes of easiness to clean arches my friend ;)

Surely they must be 12" wheels :wtf:

3. JtotheD

JtotheD Active Member

YES FELLA! I don't know what i'd have done if i saw that in the flesh. probably taken a pic like you though tbf and posted it on here. and retardedrides.com

4. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Moderator VCDS Map User

My missue thought I was retarded.com for photographing it, but then I wondered if it was for smuggling stuff through customs!

5. Ads

Ads License to drive

.....illegal helium filled balloons, by the looks of it.

Looks like they've already loaded it up with a couple million of them and are on their way to Dover.

6. willowsdad

willowsdad Sideways

So I want to mod my dads car but I'm a little short on funds. What can I do?.....
    I know I'll get a cheap 15" wheel and tyre package from halfords and leave the rest standard! :idea:

7. dsmclark40v

dsmclark40v Member

Seems like he's going for this look

[​IMG]