Stainless Steel System

Rev-head

Reaction score
For you Scottish Guys out there am looking to get CAT back system for my car were would you guys recomend to go to get it done ,Looking for 3"

And if any bodys got it done what sort of money did they fork out

Cheers

Hi mate i got my "Zaust" system supplied and fitted by
http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/
was quoted £350 BUT he told me someone along the way has fitted a S/S middle section so i didnt needed it so he minused £50 off bill, a honest guy !

100_2451.jpg

Cheers for that got a quote for Full system(get rid of CATs)£400 and £330 for Cat back System

Not sure if i want rid of CATs or not ,the only bonus would be power but not sure if the engine could take it?

I was told that since the car is 1993 plate i would get away with it..........is that not right??

Well...

[ QUOTE ]
On 1 January 1996 petrol engine vehicles equipped with catalytic converters and
registered after 1 August 1992 became subject to the new CAT emissions test as part of the MoT. Only Green MoT stations may carry out these tests. Those vehicles registered prior to 1 August 1992 fitted with CATs are not subject to the MoT CAT emissions test. There are some vehicles registered during 1993 and 1994 which may not be catalyst equipped.

[/ QUOTE ]

Taken from here.

Kev.

Heres hoping could not be doing with taking on and off every MOT

There's a place just outside Wishaw, think it's motorsportworld but could be woring. I'll check and get back to you. They custom build and sell stock systems; cheap too with 15% of Milltek RRP when compared against AMD Fontain etc.

Jcn 7 M74

[ QUOTE ]
There's a place just outside Wishaw, think it's motorsportworld but could be woring. I'll check and get back to you. They custom build and sell stock systems; cheap too with 15% of Milltek RRP when compared against AMD Fontain etc.

Jcn 7 M74

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the second post! (my post) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

doh, just passed there the last few days, could have popped in for a look. Was through in Edinburgh getting trained a become a Nominated bike tester and saw a traffic camera where the road markings were part in a 40mph zone and part in a 50mph (on the A71) what'sthat all about????