1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stain on cloth seat!

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by tris88, Nov 26, 2007.

1. tris88

tris88 Member

[Nov 26, 2007]
    Hi guys,

Wondered if you'd be able to help. What's best to get rid of the stain (not a clue where it came from but might have been from a pizza box I placed onto my passenger seat :motz:) not sure though.

Pic: [​IMG]

Basically I tried Meguiars carpet and interior cleaner on it and did what the instructions said to...all that happened was the stain got bigger :sorry:

Any ideas?

Cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. jr001

jr001 Member

[Nov 26, 2007]
    I find Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner (diluted 10:1 to start with) sprayed on the area, scrubbed with upholstery brush, and then patted dry normally does the trick on cloth. It has certainly served me well. A good fabric guard is also worth its weight in gold once the repaired area is dry. I have the charcoal cloth interior combined with a 4 year old and it has been cleansed and protected well over the last 6 months. Before that, it would stain with the least wee dropping.:icon_thumright:
  4. tris88

tris88 Member

[Nov 26, 2007]
    Ahh okay i'll give that a try, any fabric guards you reccommend (I have some messy mates at times)
  5. jr001

jr001 Member

[Nov 27, 2007]
    303 Fabric Guard, from 303 products who also make the awesome Aerospace Protectant. It's the only FG I've tried and I think it's the only one I'll ever use.

I think Polished Bliss should be selling this product! but they dont. I'm sure Rich might be open to some persuasion though.

You'll get it from Tim at cleanyourcar.co.uk

Cheers:icon_thumright:
  6. tris88

tris88 Member

[Nov 27, 2007]
    Brilliant, thanks for the info! :)
  7. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

[Nov 28, 2007]
    Looking in to it, used to be a supply chain issue, but might have a workaround now. Good to hear it works as well as what I have been told by others. :icon_thumright: