1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stage 2 bits for 8P S3, inc Milltek TBE

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by BigBird, May 19, 2012.

1. BigBird

BigBird Lost in music...

rtgffd

All stage 2 parts for 8P S3.

Parts worked faultlessly on my March 2007 8P1 model S3 for 18 months / 15k miles, really opening up the S3 and giving so much more torque and power. Would prefer to sell as a package - see description below.

1. Milltek s/steel Turbo Back Exhaust for 3 door S3. Resonated (quieter) model with twin 80mm special style tips, giving the OEM look. Hi-flow 100 cell sports catalyst – passed 2 MOT emissions tests perfectly. Includes all brackets / fixing bolts. VGC, £350.
    2. K&N Typhoon intake (same as Neuspeed P-Flo). As new with clean filter. Works well, giving enough DV chatter on lift off without being too loud. Cost £330, sell for £150.
    3. K&N CAI box – reduces DV noise whilst maintaining airflow. Easily affixes to car & fits well into engine bay in front of the battery. For K&N / Neuspeed but would easily fit other CAIs. As new condition, cost £100, sell for £35.
    4. EVOMS diverter valve – replaces the std electronic Audi valve that often fails on early 8P models. Better build than Forge unit. Cost £175, sell for £80.
    5. GIAC Flashloader handheld map switching device, as new condition. Cost £120, sell for £50.

The legal bit: As can be seen from the exhaust pics, there are 2 modifications:

1. As is a common problem, the front securing bracket was found to have split upon removal, so has been professionally TIG weld repaired, making it stronger than new and
    2. The exhaust was originally ordered for a 5 door sportback model in error. The only difference between the exhausts for the 2 models is slight extra length to the pipes just in front of the exit pipes, so these were professionally cut and welded to reduce the length as can be seen on the pics. The set up fits a 3 door perfectly, the tips sitting under the valence a few millimetres out, retaining the OEM look.

I would prefer to sell all the bits in one, so as a package, I’ll sell them all for £550. Buyer to collect from Southport, West Lancashire. I’ll even throw in a free set of genuine Thule S3 roofbars if collected.
    Alternatively, I can securely palletise and stretch wrap everything up for courier delivery. The courier would be arranged by the buyer entirely at their own cost and risk. The package would be released for collection once funds had cleared.

If the package does not sell after 2 weeks, I will split and sell the parts separately, so prospective buyers can PM me now to reserve bits after that time, on a first come, first served basis for any asking price bids.

I can email more pictures if required.