Stage 1 map

Sam lumley

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting my s3 mapped stage 1, was just wondering if any one has done it, and if it makes much difference in mpg and bhp

What year is your s3? You would get more replies if you were in the relevant section

As above a post in the relevant section 8L, 8P ,8V will get you more responses, and I think you will find that there are a lot of people people who have done this. And they will all pretty much tell you that it makes a big difference, especially if you goto someone who knows what they are doing.
Post some details about the car such as the year , and if it has any mods . Also where are you in the country? .
Little point in recommending the best tuner in Cornwall if you are in the Orkneys .

Reactions: Sandra
As above a post in the relevant section 8L, 8P ,8V will get you more responses, and I think you will find that there are a lot of people people who have done this. And they will all pretty much tell you that it makes a big difference, especially if you goto someone who knows what they are doing.
Post some details about the car such as the year , and if it has any mods . Also where are you in the country? .
Little point in recommending the best tuner in Cornwall if you are in the Orkneys .
Ok thanks