stabbed to death....

And thats the official answer...:thumbsup:

So i cant expect a PM with the details... how annoying lol. Interesting job still.

Ever been responsible for the bodies that we may have heard about on the news? like the two girls in reading etc?

yep.... quite a few... the kid that fell out a window a couple of weeks ago in spain, erm... some bloke a couple of months ago got bitten by a snake in usa. there are some cases i cant say about for dumb **** legal reasons. some 1 will sue me!! lol

I think the Police have specific Body Recovery Teams for that delightful task.

In answer to your humour question I'm sure they do make jokes, like traffic cops, they make humour out of dark situations, its not meant to be disrespectful or make light of anything, but helps them deal with gruesome jobs.

My Uncle was part of a team in the Army during the worst of the troubles in the 70's, part of who's job was to "retrieve" as much as possible of bomb blast victims. He hated the job and never spoke of it to anyone, and after he left the army, refused pointblank for over 30 years to return here to Northern Ireland. So my mum hardly seen her sister in that time unless she went to visit them.

Finally in 2001 my Aunty persuaded him to come back over and visit family. And he loved it. In the four years following the first visit, we seen them more times than the previous 30 years.

I know a lot of people in the emergency services and that type of job deal with their jobs with humour, but my uncle found it very hard to deal with.

Just worried I am nagging or being a weirdo :sadlike:

:tapedshut:
emotlol_21.gif

rather you than me,a few mates are old bill/firemen and they all say the same thing..dehumanise the corpse then you won't have any emotion as its only a piece of meat (very much like Pork)

Wow thats some job you have there Alpine, I doubt many could do what you do , me being one. Fair play to ya and the fact that you enjoy it... well erm I dunno if that means you have balls or are just a weird ****** lol

oh... what a great thread to start my friday morning...

I have a REAL problem with seeing my own blood, which normally leads to me prone on the floor. Dont think this would be in my 'search for a job' catagory either... props to you Alpine you crazy dude! Definately a good to talk about job for sure!

I know this may be your job but I dont think you talking about this on a public forum is the right thing to do especially when that person meant alot to someone. If I did your job and had to pick up your mum and her body parts and complain about the smell would you like me broadcasting it to the world?

with all due respect mate... i have not said no names, places, or any other info that mite give away as to whom this maybe. ok a rare case perhaps but there is no proof to any indiviual connection to this thread.

Sorry if i have offended any 1 in any way.
(an i aint be sarcastic as i usually am)

:thumbsup:

and there are some assumptions that that person meant a lot to someone.

Who's to say that they werent getting their 'just deserts'?

Alpines not posted any identifiers other than it was 3 parts.

I see what your trying to say... just dont think it was needed.

you have weird balls?!?! UURGHH!!

BWAHAHHAAH

lol.... (cops a feel)......
.................................needs a second opinion.....
goes to the old lady next door...................

:asskicking:

oohh errrr!!!
leave my winky alone old lady!!:puke2:

ok.. youve just took that to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!

:eyebrows: << that smily looks a bit gay, but I cant be ***** to go find a granny smiley

ok.. youve just took that to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!

:eyebrows:

well that explanes the weirdness part....

this is what normal balls look like right??
dirtyballs.jpg

lmao!!

sorry on a mad 1 today!! ITS FRIIIIDAY!!!!!! and i have finished work already!!

All im saying is you should respect the dead.

lol on reading this, fair play to you alpine m8. Interesting job.

Lottie - you need help home girl lmao!!!

Dehaumanising a body is the only way of dealing with these things, ATEOTD it's a body, meat/bones etc, it's not a person anymore, the person isn't there he/she is gone.

That's how I deal with it..........

Dehaumanising a body is the only way of dealing with these things, ATEOTD it's a body, meat/bones etc, it's not a person anymore, the person isn't there he/she is gone.

yeah me too... thats the thought I was trying to hold at my pops funeral. I think I lasted about 20 mins before I started crying like a baby! ;)

indeed mate... cant be looking at them as a person anymore. would not be able to do the job otherwise.

Heya peeps just thought i would spread my messages everywhere, hows you all doing ^^

and alpinehead sorry for the name copying but sienna told me to do it hahahahaha, btw its your ex college teacher here ^^

sort of... i pick up the already bagged up gooie bits that some 1 else has already collected. in answer to you earlyer question yes i do ware gloves as the gooie bits are often plasterd all over the body bags, if say for exsample they been rocco`d or hit by a train! i do have hands on experences with the dead daily. tell ya what does feel odd.... if the 1st time i touched a dead persons skin i expected it to be cold, but not as cold as it was. imagion you hands when having a snow ball fight and then double it.

Ps my spellin is shat!! (if ya had not already noticed!!) lol

Did you want to go into that profession when you were at school? or did you drift into the job?..... just curious.

just fell into it mate..... fancyed doing somthing different. would not change it for nothing!!

ALPINEHEAD2 lol nick you nutter.... if siena told you to jusp off a cliff would you do it??? lol hows ya audi mate??? get a propper nick name.... :asskicking: there is only 1 Alpinehead!!:nyah: