1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Squeekers Arrived

RAPS3 Jun 18, 2005

1. RAPS3

RAPS3 Well-Known Member

Well things have certainly changed in the r88per household with the arrival of our first child.

The wife gave birth to a lovely baby girl, after quite a tricky labour. 36 hours of slow labour with only a bit of gas and air. Then when she finally made an appearence the cord was around her neck. After what seemed like an eternity (about 10 minutes) of doctors, pedeatricians, midwifes all messing around with her she finally made the sound we where waiting for. It was the longest 10 minutes of our life whilst waiting for her to cry, take a big breath etc. Was not very enjoyable, but when she made her first sound and opened her eyes that was enough to take away the traumatic experience.

We've called her Molly and she weighed in at a healthy 7lb 9oz.

So I've been away for a while, whilst adapting to lifes little changes, but now I'm back to browse, chip in and moderate where necessary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

2. patb

patb New Member

Congratulations !!!!!

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Excellent news Paul.

Glad to hear mother and daughter are doing well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi Paul,

Congratulations to your and your mrs on your new baby girl!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

All the best for the future...

Regards,

Rob.

...PS> Is there something in the AS.N water lately? This place is going through my cigars at an alarming rate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

5. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

Great news Paul, Congratualtions mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

6. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

Well done mate, congratulations to all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Kev.

7. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Congratulations mate....child birth is traumatic enough anytime never mind with the extra complications you and your wife and little girl had to endure. Glad everything ended well though. Well done! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

8. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

9. recomdos

recomdos Active Member

Congrats to all the family Paul /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was wondering when the baby would be coming as you had the Cupra a lil while now and I knew it wasn't going to be too long - figured that may be while you've been quiet on here.

Glad mum and baby are doing well, can only begin to imagine the anxiety at first but sounds like all is cool - bet them 5 doors are comign in handy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Congrats mate, and best wishes to all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

11. TDI-line

Congratulations mate....child birth is traumatic enough anytime never mind with the extra complications you and your wife and little girl had to endure. Glad everything ended well though. Very well done! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

12. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Congrates mate , wish u and all your family all the best

crack the beers out and pass the cigars around lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

13. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Congratulations mate....child birth is traumatic enough anytime never mind with the extra complications you and your wife and little girl had to endure. Glad everything ended well though. Very well done! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oi thats exactly what i said TDI! No originality ...tut tut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

14. TDI-line

Not quite exactly, i did add Very to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

All the best, anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

15. OutLore

OutLore VOIP Dude

Congratulations mate!!

Best feeling in the world in my opinion. (Especially on fathers day)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

16. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Congrats Paul - Glad to read all are well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

17. audi5e

audi5e Member

Enjoy every minute mate, congrats!

18. RAPS3

RAPS3 Well-Known Member

Cheers lads. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Rob, the 5 doors of the Cupra are coming in very handy. Although even though the boot is larger than the S3's we still manage to fill it. Prams, bags etc etc. I could have bought an A4 Avant and I'm sure the wife would still manage to fill it up.

Enjoying every minute of it though, even driving like Miss Daisy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I've been quiet on here for a while, or at least since the 31st May, but as we're now getting in to a routine I should be able to get online a bit more often.

19. recomdos

recomdos Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Enjoying every minute of it though, even driving like Miss Daisy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I carted my goddaughter round lots when she was first born, and I was the same. Mind you, I always am with kids in the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

20. pwnorman

pwnorman Member

Congrats mate and to your missus 36 hours poor lass but its worth it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

21. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

Belated congratulations Paul

All the best and enjoy it, every minute.....coz you know before long you'll be picking her up in a sensible oil burner from discos and the like! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

all the best to mum too.

best wishes to y'all

PS - those mirrors will be going on very soon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i move july 8th!