Sprint Blue DTM

Phantom_A4

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've been on here for quite a while and was going to buy another B5 S4 to play with, but decided to go for a B7 instead. Bought her on Saturday, unfortunately the clutch died last night so not many pics.

I'm looking to do a few engine mods so any suggestions are welcomed, as well as replacing the front lights with HID units and the interior/door/boot lights with Leds to give her a newer look.

IMG_0032.jpg

SAM_0512.jpg

SAM_0510.jpg

looks the biz mate! Welcome back!!
b5s are looking a bit old now

Last edited:
nice
iv got a full clutch with dmfw
only done 7k miles will fit yours

Clutch is being done under warranty as I've only owned the car for two days, unfortunately they won't let me choose an uprated one and Pay the difference.

I have seen AMD's remap opens up to 60bhp for £400 plus vat which seems good! :)

DTM is this a special edition? can see the bumpers and wheels are different is it a 2.0T?

get more power mate i need some to i have a yellow one drive great

Yea definitely need more power. Car is going in to the garage that the company I bought it from chose, quoted about a week turn around lol.....

Never mind off on holiday for two weeks, so that should give them enough time to change a clutch. Will have to meet up Sewell, always wanted to see a yellow one up close!!! :D

no problem phantom will try and send you some pics