1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Springs?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Lynas, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Lynas

Lynas Member

Me again.. (lol, I'm a pest)

Does ANYONE have their car lowered on Eibach Pro springs with stock dampers and have pics / stories?

Look any good with 5 spoke 17" wheels? (factory fits) worth £140?

Any help and especially pics of A4's with the Eibach pro spring kit on would be niiice.

Cheers

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. FrankG

FrankG Member

This is a pic of my old car with H&R lowering springs and standard non sport shocks. Could not live with it, the car looked class but the ride was unbearable, too bouncy and increased body roll. So after about 1000miles I invested in a set of Koni adjustable shocks. The car height remained the same but the ride quality improved 100%, little or no body roll and no more bouncing over speed bumps etc. So take my advice and get your springs and shocks changed out together and save your hard earned cash. [​IMG]

4. FrankG

FrankG Member

Another pic! [​IMG]

5. Lynas

Lynas Member

Cheers

Looks nice

Would it be different then as Mine is a sport??

6. FrankG

FrankG Member

Your ride quality would be better but someone here once said that you will shorten the life of your shocks, they will last about 15-20,000 miles so I personally would change shocks as well. You are better matching a set of shocks to suit your springs.

7. Lynas

Lynas Member

Cheers mate!