Springs and ARB's!

waring192

Reaction score
Many thanks to Damian for a very fast delivery of the ARB's! Great service and would buy again.

Postie also dropped off something else:

download.jpg

:yum:

And also the S3 cover from Seeb, cheers :thumbsup:

As you can see in the background, Audi kindly gave me there A4 2.0tdi while mines in for a couple of days. Nice car but no leather. I do like the rns-e though, better screen res and takes my 16gb sd car but is very very laggy.

Springs, ARB's and new set of tyres are being fitted Tuesday :jump:

Fair play mate im in 2 minds weather to put my springs on .
As they do need droping that 25mm i think .

Go on! Wack them on!

Im going coilovers soonish but at £170 you cannot complain (keeps the mrs happy)! To be honest the rear looks perfect, just the front is abit high.

Car needs a good clean but ARB's, springs and new tyres are now on:

2010-05-22180951.jpg

2010-05-22180935.jpg

Its given it quite a good drop but im finding them abit bouncy at the moment, maybe they just need tome to settle? The ARB's have a made a huge difference though, hardly any body roll around the corners and hardly any under steer.

So what you think?

Also, I had the ARB's, Springs and Tyres fitted and balanced at my local Audi place (Keith Edwards Motors) for £220! Thats a very good price!

It looks nice mate might have to drop mine on soon .

Is it normal for the H&R springs to make your ride bouncier? Thought the springs were supposed to "stiffen" up your ride?

So have they bedded in yet chap?

does look a pretty perfect hight and really suits the car, planning my mods atm and think these are fist on the list.

The photos taken then didnt really show the drop so its had a clean and took some slightly better ones:

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

Hi mate, didn't I read somewhere that Matt Andrew was thinking of changing his CK's in anthracite for something new? They suit the Ibis a treat. Maybe worthwhile a PM to him if you like them? It was a couple of weeks ago, so not sure if they've gone already or not.

I think waring should send me his wheels so i can dispose of them for you :drag:

The car looks lovely!

Are they 25mm spring you have fitted ? They look low if they are just 25, but are s3's naturally lower than a normal a3?