SPOTTERS THREAD FOR THE RS3 CHASSIS

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
If you see an RS3 on your travels put a post in here. Just add rough location and colour of car spotted, but please dont put full registration number. Thank you.

Sandra.

Wednesday 11th Black RS3 St Asaph A525 Lunchtime we passed each other on the bridge I was in my Daytona RS3.

Wednesday 18th AM Cornflower(?) blue RS3 on the A52 between Grantham and Bingham.

No XFi, it was NOT the one and only Cornflower blue RS3 last Wednesday: Sepang blue is similar but metallic :meeting:

RS3s_0982_zps42973706.jpg

Red one in Lanark (Scotland) about a week ago, before this thread started but the one and only I have seen, so worthy of noting :)

Reactions: Sandra
Well it wasn't metallic, front lip was colour coded too.

Hmmm that's very interesting XFi, very interesting... :think: Must have looked really good!

BLUEY114_zps9ef85758.jpg

AND the owner obviously has excellent taste!

Last edited:
Reactions: Daytona3 and Kelza
Just Spotted a Metallic Blue RS3 on the opposite carriageway to me on the M60 Bredbury area noticed Reg began with SV12 and it had Alu pack.

Very nice to see another one a rare sight indeed the RS3 is.

Reactions: grainqey
Another one seen Could be same as above actually this time near Ashton-u-lyne snipe retail park last night at about 4.30 Blue with Alu styling pack

Don't ya' just love these RS3 machines Sean!

Played with a variety of Audi's recently: RS4, TTRS Plus, RS6, S5 Coupe, and today a short blast in an V10 R8 (thanks to a kind man at Stafford Audi) but I kid you not this RS3 doesn't disappoint, ever; it is a seriously mean (but discreet) piece of kit.

Ok, and the compelling (de-cat) noise...

From home to Nottingham today to purchase/collect four 18-inch Audi wheels with Bridgetone tyres (ALL ex-TTS new for our own TT) and the RS3 carried them easily and returned 30.1mpg to boot; and only overtaken once in Nottingham, I was in the wrong lane and 3-wheels/tyres were masking my rear view, tsk!

RS3 badges OFF again so back to discrete (and that's just a laugh as they look but aren't really sure(?)); but what an ACE ALL ROUND motorcar! Thanks Audi!

And didn't see another RS3 on the journey (home/Nottingham/Stafford/home): ACE!

P1010879xx_zpsfabf122a.jpg

Edited only to show just how good an RS3 looks loaded, and to prove it was an 'unfair' overtake due to my rear view being full of rubber...

LoadedRS3_zps8773fbd2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost and T-800
Theres a guy up my way with a Racing Mica RS3... the car is absolutely stunning and see it all the time.... has to be the colour of choice for me

Reactions: 45bvtc
Black RS3 yesterday about midday A46 heading towards M69 Leicester.
Slowed down an awful lot and wondered why then saw the Police car in the layby :ninja:

White 62 plate RS3 in Folkestone earlier this morning about 8ish...Mal?

I drove past as you were waiting to turn right to join the road burger king is on in Folkestone.

White 62 plate RS3 in Folkestone earlier this morning about 8ish...Mal?

I drove past as you were waiting to turn right to join the road burger king is on in Folkestone.

Sounds like me mate, was on the way to work (Half asleep no doubt lol) where were you? Should of "Tooted".

Sounds like me mate, was on the way to work (Half asleep no doubt lol) where were you? Should of "Tooted".

I first saw you about 2 cars in front me going along the dual carriage way near the park farm industrial estate, then I was behind you at the BK round about and as you went to the right hand lane I passed you....was very tempted to toot or give you some DV action - will do next time though. Car was looking in a very clean condition as well :) (unlike mine! haha)

I first saw you about 2 cars in front me going along the dual carriage way near the park farm industrial estate, then I was behind you at the BK round about and as you went to the right hand lane I passed you....was very tempted to toot or give you some DV action - will do next time though. Car was looking in a very clean condition as well :) (unlike mine! haha)

Yeah that was me! Haha... you should of I would of recognised your car! Ahh thanks mate but don't be fooled it was clean for a day or 2 then it was a state again, cleaning her today though :thumbsup:

Reactions: 45bvtc and kwistof
Silver/Grey RS3 this morning on Stratford Road in Shirley (Solihull)

RS03 ***

Black RS3 61 plate seen near Stalybridge Cheshire with Alu styling pack......

White RS3 with A#5 plate with Welsh flag,stopping at Brandon Hall hotel in Warwickshire

61 plate Daytona RS3 at the parking spot above Dinas Mawddwy on Monday afternoon (2pm ish), looked like you were enjoying the view!

At 12.50 (ish) today a black RS3 with aluminium trim on the A5 close to the M6 Junction 12 and heading for Cannock - and looking very nice... :thumbs up:

V5 prefix to the registration, I think.

BLUEY and me on the A5 heading toward the M6; and onto the Granary Grill Weston Park for a Sunday lunch.

Have to say that in the 40-months I've had my RS3 that only the 3rd other I've ever spotted on the road - seen lots on my drive mind.

White RS3 on the A20 around the Sidcup Kent area with Reg RS03 £££

Grey RS3, always parked in the same spot in NCP Leeds... YK62, anyone on here?

Saw a Metalic Blue (Sepang I think) with Alu pack one of these in South Lanarkshire, number starts KHO (Private plate), not sure about saying exactly where as it had some damage to one side, rear quarter both wheels, one tyre deflated. So I guess theres' a story or someone's bought it to fix up. Won't take much to repair and w\s a lovaly car otherwise, first one I have been able to have a decent look at up here. Anybody on here?

Hi,

There's one knocking about in the Oldham area. Its new to the area because ive just bought it. I picked it up Wednesday evening after getting a great deal on my MK6 R. (Rare to rarer car) Had a very fun 1st evening. Very smooth and refined in comparison to my Stage 2 plus R. The Haldex pump failed Thursday morning. So not a great start to my owner ship.

The car was from Aberdeenshire but bought in Yorkshire. Id be interested to know if the last owner was a member of a forum. Its looks as if its been very well looked after by its previous keeper.

Tidy looking Ibis white spotted tonight, 11/7 in Shrewsbury on the inner bypass, wife was in our Suzuka Grey

Reactions: 45bvtc