SPOTTERS THREAD FOR THE A4/S4 B5 CHASSIS

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
If you see an A4/S4 B5 on your travels put a post in here. Just add rough location and colour of car spotted, but please dont put full registration number. Thank you.

Sandra.

Outside my house, silver a4 b5, looking very sorry for itself, oh wait... That's mine... :(

Reactions: Dimokslis and Sandra
Outside my house, silver a4 b5, looking very sorry for itself, oh wait... That's mine... :(

Lmao Rob, you need to get out more. :) x

Reactions: Andyb5tdi and 27litres
I saw an absolutely perfect T plate Avant parked at bork station car park - I know it was an enthusiast's car because it had gunmetal Gray bolero's. it was green but not the British racing green. It was about three weeks ago. About a week late I saw another perfect avant parked in Wotton under edge in Gloucestershire it was that colour which I think is called Beere pearle? Like Scott's Audrey.

Thats Burgundy, Isn't it scott? :lmfao:

My car is Burgundy and I've accepted that and enjoy new found freedom in knowing it.
I also like getting in to my Burgundy Audi and starting the engine.

How's your Silver Taxi?

O yeah, that's right you're now driving a Skoda Taxi with a Bra (The bra is on the car, not Arrkon).
How is it?
Anyone mistaken it for a skip and thrown rubbish in it?

Spotted a TQS in black on a W plate ending in SMO iirc in westhoughton seen it a few times now oh and it looks like its lowered, you on here ??

I am so happy to have brought some amusement with my comedy spelling

Is anybody going to own up to owning the gorgeous green b5 r/s4 avant that was sitting at the 5 bells pub at chailey all day

Yellow s4 b5 in carpark 4 of kingfisher shopping centre redditch and a4 avant burgundy colour with s line bonnet bra in redditch anyone?

~10 am this morning. Alperton, Wembley, Greater London. White Avant, PFL with FL headlights, lowered. Black fuel tank flap.

Nice avus rs4 just went by me on the m25 near Heathrow as I'm sat on the hard shoulder with no coolant in my engine!

Spotted TQS saloon in that rusty orangey colour going down leigh road near daisy hill train station ??

Spotted a yellow S4 today at Driftland, lochgelly. Lovely motor mate, hope you enjoyed your day.

JG

That was me mate, i saw you but only realised till you past that it was you :icon_thumright:

Spotted again. Quite regular through Platt Bridge / Abrams today. I'm in the red mk2 gti. Always in the other direction.
More info on your car when you get a minute. Looks quite clean

Spotted again. Quite regular through Platt Bridge / Abrams today. I'm in the red mk2 gti. Always in the other direction.
More info on your car when you get a minute. Looks quite clean

Ill look out for a red mk2 gti then and give the horn a good honk when i come past lol

Keep seeing a noggy blue S4 saloon parked in leigh outside MK tuning ??

Anyone on here ??

I drive through Platt Bridge/ Abram pretty much everyday, either in the B5 or S3, Will look out for a MK2 and flash you next time, still looking out for you Bradderz!

yellow s4 burgess hill always parked up just down the road from shell

I drive through Platt Bridge/ Abram pretty much everyday, either in the B5 or S3, Will look out for a MK2 and flash you next time, still looking out for you Bradderz!

Not seen you in awhile neither don't really go down platt bridge way that much tbh more up daisy hill/M61 way on the daily commute !!

Same here, go through Hindley, Daisy Hill past Peter House surgery into Bolton, sure we'll cross paths at some point

Im normal on same route up hindley road then jump on the 61 at chequer-bent. Normally at about 07:30 and 6ish.

Anyone on here have or seen my old b5 1.8t I miss this car loads :(

Spotted a burnt orange B5 on A627(M) going towards M62 from elk mill retail park was only a 1.8 FWD i think but sat nice and low on aftermarket rims !!

Reg was ending in WUD

Spotted inbetween Farnborough and Camberley last night:

Some sort of fire breathing b5 monster!!!! Was either dark blue or black and had a private plate, possibly S4*** or something.

Was out for a we drive my self and when I saw it up my aris I first thought it was another A3... Being in a hybrid turbo'd A3 my self thought it'd be a doddle - No chance!

Came onto the duel carriage way seriously struggling for traction in second gear (was a bit wet), this thing pretty quickly came past me at which point realised this was no A3! . . He's changed up into 3rd and scared the living **** out of me with a seriously aggressive crack of anti-lag followed by a 3 foot flame in my direction!

I kept it planted (now I had traction) up to some silly speeds but he was GONE!

Anyone on here? . . If so, fair play to ya! ha ha! . . Made my night :icon thumright:

When i came back to my car at Muirhouse shopping centre found an identical car parked next to mine (silver A4 Avant) Had to take a second look. Told owner about this site and he said he will be registering....RESULT

passed a really tidy PFL avant burgundy on the road between Slamannan and Falkirk it had a private plate on it.
I know its not from Slamannan as its a wee village and I know I would have seen it before now.

Right behind me today

W*** SMO

Black TQS with RS4 alloys seen it quite a few times and parked up on smallbrook lane now and then.

I seen it this morning again on wearish lane, not seen th noggy blue avant seen the saloon parked up at MK tuning on kirkhall lane.

A blue B5 quattro. Lowered with wide wheels. On M1 and later turned on to A38. Private plate and nurburgring sticker. Driver and passenger looked interested in my TQS :)